BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner keeps color-treated hair beyond brilliant as the Anti-Oxidant [UV] system. For best results, use the Shampoo & Conditioner for up to 60 days of sealed color vibrancy*.*Based on 4 washings per week using the system of shampoo and conditioner.

• Does this work on all different colored hair?1 Answers
Michelle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this shampoo because I recently dyed my hair and wanted the color to last. It has ton of lather and doesn’t dry out my hair. I think hair of all types can use it. I am satisfied with this product.
Mary C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went on vacation and forgot my color shampoo, I wound up at drug store and purchased large size travel sizes and it was perfect. The lather was fabulous and the scent was great. It added great bounce and body to my fine thin hair and I will purchase this product in regular size now. I highly recommend this color shampoo by L'OREAL. 5 stars.
Laurie H.
Belton, TX
This is a wonderful product. I could immediately tell a difference in the manageability of my hair it was so easy to comb through and usually it's a big tangled mess.
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product actually didn’t help me in any way shape or form. I was disappointed. It seemed to strip the color from my hair rather than maintain it.
Holly L.
Not salon quality but deff does the job when you don't have time or money to run to an actual salon
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect makes my hair feel so soft smells amazing great priced love this 100% happy
Dakota K.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just dyed part of my hair red from blonde and I've used this shampoo and conditioner for 1 month and it has helped color stay bright and vibrant in my hair. I love it for a drug store shampoo. Will deff continue getting it.
april k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this shampoo and the way it make my hair feel afterwards. I recommend this product to anyone who is tired of their hair feeling even more grease then before you washed your hair.
Erica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this drugstore shampoo conditioner line. Great quality and it smells amazing!! You won't be disappointed!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the three step kit and love how it enhances my hair after coloring it. Also, it moisturizes, controls frizz and defines my curls. I love that it extends the life of hair color since I don;t hair color that often.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
Does this work on all different colored hair?