BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner keeps color-treated hair beyond brilliant as the Anti-Oxidant [UV] system. For best results, use the Shampoo & Conditioner for up to 60 days of sealed color vibrancy*.*Based on 4 washings per week using the system of shampoo and conditioner.

Becky S.
This was part of a shampoo and conditioner duo for traveling and I enjoyed it. I wish the top was a traditional screw cap or flip top versus the awkwardly shaped one so it was easier to open/close/refill etc...
The scent is pleasant, it doesn't weigh my hair down and I didn't notice any negative effects.
Patty B.
Alma
I really do like the shampoo and conditioner at least my hair looking fresh and shiny no matter which one I get they always smell good and I'm always pleased with the results of my hair
Autumnn✌ S.
Williams, AZ
I use these loreal shampoo and conditioners all the time and i love them. I am only marking this one lower cause i do not care for how it smells. Other than that it does the job.
Whitney H.
I tried this shampoo out with a coupon I got in the local paper. I like how it make my hair feel. It tends to get dry and tangles easily. When I wash my hair with this shampoo it moisturizes my color treated hair. I use more products on my hair to keep it healthier but I do color a lot and shampoos like this one help !!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Smells good and hold color pretty good but I hate it on my hair because it makes my scalp dry and itchy. If it contains sulfate I can’t use it...dandruff is the worst!!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I really like this as a “middle of the road” shampoo...not too cheap and not too expensive. Smells great and works great and sometimes you can grab coupons for it! It was recommended by a hair dresser friend for a drug store brand as well!
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
I got the new version of this called Color Vibrancy Intensive in the red bottle. I received the shampoo, conditioner and conditioning mask for free from Influencer. My first impression was the packaging is amazing and the smell was heavenly! Then it came time to wash my hair! I was super excited because I recently added color to my hair. The shampoo had a great lather to it which is definitely a perk to me! The shampoo left my hair feeling clean and without residue. Then I followed with the conditioning mask. You can use the mask a few times a week then use the conditioner every day. I wanted to start with the mask because I had some dry split ends from my color change. The mask is thick and smells so great! Once I rinsed it out I let my hair air dry. My hair felt so soft and smooth! I was very impressed with the way it left my hair after it was clean, it didn't feel dry and begging for products. Thank you Influencer for these products! #musesofinfluencer
Mistirae S.
Perfect for color treated hair! It helps keep my color from fading and helps keep my hair beautiful and soft at the same time. The only shampoo I trust for my colored hair.
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
I'm super skeptical about trying new products on my hair. I've been an avid hair colorer for over 10 years. I've been every shade of blonde and light brown imaginable. As you can believe my hair has become extremely damaged from the constant coloring. I try and keep it strong by the products that I use. Generally spending an arm and a leg to protect the color while also making it look clean. I think I have found the holy grail product with this shampoo. My hair feels and looks amazing. The color has stayed so well and the price is sooo beyond reasonable. What I'm starting to learn is luxury items have the same outcome as quality products do like Lo'real.
Arti G.
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review and opinion. I waited until I used this shampoo, conditioner and hair mask about four times. I have a pink pixie cut. This shampoo was very cleansing, but the formula is so soft and moisture it's as if it has conditioner in it as well. It isn't drying or stripping hair of its natural oils. I recommend two scrubs for super clean hair and scalp. This set also smells amazing.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Does this shampoo really make your color more vibrant? Or do you have a better product to prevent fading?
Jacquelyn C.
Does this actually help maintain color longer? Is it sulfate free?
Karen A.
Is this a really good shampoo for colored hair
Tiana M.
Cleveland, OH
Am i the only one who tried this and loved it i hope not its too awesome for that....
Sarah H.
Huntsville, IL
I'm going to be dying my hair either purple or blue. Is this a good, color-safe shampoo for "exotic" hair colors?