BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner keeps color-treated hair beyond brilliant as the Anti-Oxidant [UV] system. For best results, use the Shampoo & Conditioner for up to 60 days of sealed color vibrancy*.*Based on 4 washings per week using the system of shampoo and conditioner.

• Does this work on all different colored hair?1 Answers
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this from time to time and I haven’t seen much of a difference in my hair to be honest. I’ve said this before where I can’t tell with any of my shampoo and conditioners if it works or doesn’t work. I feel like the leave in treatments are what really get the job done. The smell is pretty good though.
Michelle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this shampoo because I recently dyed my hair and wanted the color to last. It has ton of lather and doesn’t dry out my hair. I think hair of all types can use it. I am satisfied with this product.
Nora M.
New York , NY
I've loved L'Oréal hair products for quite a while and this may be the best line for color treated hair (even better than their Ever Pure line). As a natural brunette with purple streaks in my hair, I endure a lot of bleaching and coloring. This three step treatment, especially the mask, has kept my hair so soft, shiny, and strong-feeling - I notice a heightened sense of elasticity, especially when putting my hair up. Great line, smells wonderful but not overpowering, and the red packaging is very cute!
Mary C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went on vacation and forgot my color shampoo, I wound up at drug store and purchased large size travel sizes and it was perfect. The lather was fabulous and the scent was great. It added great bounce and body to my fine thin hair and I will purchase this product in regular size now. I highly recommend this color shampoo by L'OREAL. 5 stars.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the three step kit and love how it enhances my hair after coloring it. Also, it moisturizes, controls frizz and defines my curls. I love that it extends the life of hair color since I don;t hair color that often.
Paula T.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's great for a drugstore shampoo. It smells great. It also leaves my hair super soft. The scent is long lasting. I haven't used it long enough to see what it does to my hair color, but I think it will do what it says it will.
Laurie H.
Belton, TX
This is a wonderful product. I could immediately tell a difference in the manageability of my hair it was so easy to comb through and usually it's a big tangled mess.
april k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this shampoo and the way it make my hair feel afterwards. I recommend this product to anyone who is tired of their hair feeling even more grease then before you washed your hair.
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product actually didn’t help me in any way shape or form. I was disappointed. It seemed to strip the color from my hair rather than maintain it.
Erica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this drugstore shampoo conditioner line. Great quality and it smells amazing!! You won't be disappointed!
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
Does this work on all different colored hair?