L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo

Color Vibrancy Shampoo Instantly Nourishes And Helps Shield Color From Fading, Leaving Hair Protected And Color Vibrant Over Time. With Uv Filters Anti-Oxidant Color-Treated Hair Experience 8 Weeks Of Vibrant Color.&Nbsp; Clinically Tested.&Nbsp; When Using System Of Shampoo, Conditioner And Treatment Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo.&Nbsp; System Of Shampoo And Conditioner Tested For Instant Results + Lasting Transformation. see more...

• Me encantan estos productos , son muy buenos y es... Be the first to answer!
  • I color my hair all the time. Will this shampoo help keep the color?1 Answers
  • I have blonde hair and i definitely don't want my hair to be a "v...2 Answers
Stephanie V.
I have used this shampoo for a long time and I really like it. I think it not only locks the color into your hair but also makes the color brighter and as the packaging says, more vibrant. I find it makes the color in my hair last a long time and look very beautiful and shiny too.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I swear I have tried almost every line they have to offer. When I dyed my hair I used this to help keep my hair vibrant and colorful. It worked pretty well for not being a red shampoo! I would recommend!
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
I got the new version of this called Color Vibrancy Intensive in the red bottle. I received the shampoo, conditioner and conditioning mask for free from Influencer. My first impression was the packaging is amazing and the smell was heavenly! Then it came time to wash my hair! I was super excited because I recently added color to my hair. The shampoo had a great lather to it which is definitely a perk to me! The shampoo left my hair feeling clean and without residue. Then I followed with the conditioning mask. You can use the mask a few times a week then use the conditioner every day. I wanted to start with the mask because I had some dry split ends from my color change. The mask is thick and smells so great! Once I rinsed it out I let my hair air dry. My hair felt so soft and smooth! I was very impressed with the way it left my hair after it was clean, it didn't feel dry and begging for products. Thank you Influencer for these products! #musesofinfluencer
Mistirae S.
Perfect for color treated hair! It helps keep my color from fading and helps keep my hair beautiful and soft at the same time. The only shampoo I trust for my colored hair.
Sara T.
Warrington, PA
I'm super skeptical about trying new products on my hair. I've been an avid hair colorer for over 10 years. I've been every shade of blonde and light brown imaginable. As you can believe my hair has become extremely damaged from the constant coloring. I try and keep it strong by the products that I use. Generally spending an arm and a leg to protect the color while also making it look clean. I think I have found the holy grail product with this shampoo. My hair feels and looks amazing. The color has stayed so well and the price is sooo beyond reasonable. What I'm starting to learn is luxury items have the same outcome as quality products do like Lo'real.
Arti G.
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review and opinion. I waited until I used this shampoo, conditioner and hair mask about four times. I have a pink pixie cut. This shampoo was very cleansing, but the formula is so soft and moisture it's as if it has conditioner in it as well. It isn't drying or stripping hair of its natural oils. I recommend two scrubs for super clean hair and scalp. This set also smells amazing.
paxton c.
Greensboro, NC
Let me starts by saying I'm usually very skeptical of products like this that claim so much. But my first impression of this product was the packaging that really caught your eye in bright red. The smell was not overpowering and smelled really nice. I used this for about a week( four to five washes) and was very pleased with the outcome. It was moisturizing and cleansing without stripping the color! This will definitely be a repurchase! I did receive this product for free from influenster although my review is honest and unbiased.
lulu j.
I have to say this was a big bumer for me.Didn't really like this L'Oreals hair product line.I know It a glossy finish but It left my hair feeling and looking a bit too greasy. Although I haven't tried flat ironing my hair or curling It afterwards.I have a feeling you have to use hair heat products for better results and shiny looking hair.
Cristie G.
I love this whole line of Advanced hair care from Loreal. It has everything I'm looking for in a color protectant drug store brand. It smells so awesome and it is a nice thick formula that makes my hair feel very nourished and sleek. It is very moisturizing yet not to thick. My hair doesn't feel dry after yet very soft and light. This is what your looking good for of your on a budget and are looking for a great hair care line.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I received this product free, from Influenster, for testing purposes, and I personally enjoy using it a lot. It not only keeps my hair color staying vibrant, but it also keeps my hair soft as well. I have received many compliments on my hair about how nice it looks. I've been told that it looks better than others since it does not look dead and dry. I really enjoy using this product. I just wish it was sulfate-free.
Tiana M.
Cleveland, OH
Am i the only one who tried this and loved it i hope not its too awesome for that....
Sarah H.
Huntsville, IL
I'm going to be dying my hair either purple or blue. Is this a good, color-safe shampoo for "exotic" hair colors?
Karen A.
Is this a really good shampoo for colored hair
Jacquelyn C.
Does this actually help maintain color longer? Is it sulfate free?
Cindy L.
San Jose, CA
I have blonde hair and i definitely don't want my hair to be a "vibrant" pee yellow or copper orange. I currently use a purple shampoo to neutralize brassiness. Is this shampoo going to bring out my unwanted tones?