BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Color Vibrancy Nourishing Conditioner Instantly Nourishes And Helps Shield Color From Fading, Leaving Hair Protected And Color Vibrant Over Time. With Uv Filters Anti-Oxidant Color-Treated Hair Convenient Travel Size Experience 8 Weeks Of Vibrant Color.&Nbsp; Clinically Tested.&Nbsp; When Using System Of Shampoo, Conditioner And Treatment Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo.&Nbsp; System Of Shampoo And Conditioner Tested For Instant Results + Lasting Transformation. see more...

• When it comes to shampoos and conditioners that boost color and k...1 Answers
  • Coloring my hair can leave it dry and unmanageable. Will conditio...4 Answers
Dawn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand but this particular conditioner was not for me.I used with the matching shampoo and my hair was still very tangly after showering.I need a better conditioner and hope that I can find a better choice through this brand
Amber F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t notice a difference in the color but however I did notice my hair feeling much more oily. I didn’t care for this conditioner, there are much better ones available. Disappointed is an understatement.
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First I want to thank Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try the products totally FREE!
I definitely give the L'Oréal Color Vibrancy Intensive a
⭐️ 5+ the first time I put it on I felt the change in my hair it totally left my hair super smooth, soft, shiny omg! I been using other brands but this one is definitely something I would buy specially for my color damaged hair.
Yess M.
New Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so I just got this in the mail and literally ran to the shower to try it! I swear I'm like a little kid in the candy store when I received this VoxBox! My hair has recently been color treated in red and I'm in my curly journey I was really surprised at how soft it left my hair after using the shampoo and hair mask ❤... Usually some shampoos make my hair feel stiff (the ones with a lot of chemicals) but this one was good. I was able to easily manage my hair and detangle it. 😘
Cindy L.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE. i have bleached my hair 3x and it is dry as hay! It was very damaged and rough to the touch. I've tried many deep conditioners and hair masks, but THIS ONE takes it home! It makes my hair so soft after one use! It beats the Macadamia conditioners in my opinion. The more I use it, the less my hair feel bleached. All my friends say it doesnt even feel bleached compared to their heat damaged hair. I would highly recommend this.
it does make my hair oily if i bring it to my roots though. I have dry scalp so ANY conditioner can overwhelm it.
Shannon R.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't have high hopes for this when I got it but after using it for a few weeks I have to say it is great. It is just as good as my expensive color treated shampoo/conditioner. It doesn't fade my auburn hair quickly like most do. Its a great value for the money. I received these products complimentary for reviewing purposes
Shacora S.
Albany, NY
5 STARS First of The Smell Is Awesome I Have A Habit Of Smelling Things Once I First Opening It Lol It's Great Packing I Love The Bottle Designed Easy To Hold You Can Find This In Your Local Drugstore or Walmart Target Etc. Very Affordable Price And The Best Part Leaves Your Hair Looking Rich And Healthy Again
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loreal is my favorite brand of hair care product. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and looking healthy. I have tried many brands but this one here helps treat and protect my hair while keeping it vibrant. I suggest if you need to repair or treat tour hair no matter what hair type that this product and brand one be a great one for you as well.
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my L'ORÉAL Color Vibrancy shampoo and conditioner so much!! They smell AMAZING and they leave my hair feeling extra silky smooth. The best thing about these products is that a little goes a long way. I have very thick hair and am usually using an entire glob of conditioner in my hands, but with these products that isn't necessary and you end up saving product and money!
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the results of using the newer red versions shampoo with the new conditioner! It's outstanding the results you get! I'm so pleased with the feeling and appearance of my hair since I've been using this product. Much recommended!! I received this complimentary but all opinions are my own!
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Coloring my hair can leave it dry and unmanageable. Will conditioner help with softness?
Kristi R.
Del City, OK
When it comes to shampoos and conditioners that boost color and keeps it from dulling, where does this one rank? I use L'Oreal for hair color. I have been dying my hair red for 10 years now, and if I can find a decent product that keeps my hair brighter longer, then I would love to try it.