BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Color Vibrancy Nourishing Conditioner Instantly Nourishes And Helps Shield Color From Fading, Leaving Hair Protected And Color Vibrant Over Time. With Uv Filters Anti-Oxidant Color-Treated Hair Convenient Travel Size Experience 8 Weeks Of Vibrant Color.&Nbsp; Clinically Tested.&Nbsp; When Using System Of Shampoo, Conditioner And Treatment Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo.&Nbsp; System Of Shampoo And Conditioner Tested For Instant Results + Lasting Transformation. see more...

• When it comes to shampoos and conditioners that boost color and k...1 Answers
  • Coloring my hair can leave it dry and unmanageable. Will conditio...4 Answers
Dawn M.
I really like this brand but this particular conditioner was not for me.I used with the matching shampoo and my hair was still very tangly after showering.I need a better conditioner and hope that I can find a better choice through this brand
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
I love this as a product system after getting my color touched up or put in fresh... Esp when I can't grab the shampoos or conditioners used at the salon as easily. It was recommended by my stylist when I forgot to purchase product after a hair care session. I recommend it as a price friendly solution to keep your color lasting in between visits with your stylist.
Amber F.
I didn’t notice a difference in the color but however I did notice my hair feeling much more oily. I didn’t care for this conditioner, there are much better ones available. Disappointed is an understatement.
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
First I want to thank Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try the products totally FREE!
I definitely give the L'Oréal Color Vibrancy Intensive a
⭐️ 5+ the first time I put it on I felt the change in my hair it totally left my hair super smooth, soft, shiny omg! I been using other brands but this one is definitely something I would buy specially for my color damaged hair.
Cindy L.
San Jose, CA
LOVE. i have bleached my hair 3x and it is dry as hay! It was very damaged and rough to the touch. I've tried many deep conditioners and hair masks, but THIS ONE takes it home! It makes my hair so soft after one use! It beats the Macadamia conditioners in my opinion. The more I use it, the less my hair feel bleached. All my friends say it doesnt even feel bleached compared to their heat damaged hair. I would highly recommend this.
it does make my hair oily if i bring it to my roots though. I have dry scalp so ANY conditioner can overwhelm it.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Loreal is my favorite brand of hair care product. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and looking healthy. I have tried many brands but this one here helps treat and protect my hair while keeping it vibrant. I suggest if you need to repair or treat tour hair no matter what hair type that this product and brand one be a great one for you as well.
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love my L'ORÉAL Color Vibrancy shampoo and conditioner so much!! They smell AMAZING and they leave my hair feeling extra silky smooth. The best thing about these products is that a little goes a long way. I have very thick hair and am usually using an entire glob of conditioner in my hands, but with these products that isn't necessary and you end up saving product and money!
Kylie R.
scottsville,NY
I've tried this condition for 4 days now. THE smell and price is great. Also my hair looks shinny and gorgeous all day but by the evening my hair looks greasy and my ends are back to feel fried. I'm kinda disappointed that it doesn't last longer. Plus I have to use a lot due to the amount of hair I have.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Love loreal shampoo and conditioner. I've tried them all. This one really protects my color. Never fades. The conditioner is real great makes my hair silky smooth and just like the shampoo,it doesn't fade use with color vibrancy shampoo
Tiffany M.
Morganville, NJ
Pretty good at keeping my dyed red vibrant! I don't have as much wash out and when paired with the color vibrancy shampoo they make a great team at keeping my hair color intense! Very satisfied - especially since I've never used a color intense set before!
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Coloring my hair can leave it dry and unmanageable. Will conditioner help with softness?
Kristi R.
Del City, OK
When it comes to shampoos and conditioners that boost color and keeps it from dulling, where does this one rank? I use L'Oreal for hair color. I have been dying my hair red for 10 years now, and if I can find a decent product that keeps my hair brighter longer, then I would love to try it.