BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner keeps color-treated hair beyond brilliant as the Anti-Oxidant [UV] system. For best results, use the Shampoo & Conditioner for up to 60 days of sealed color vibrancy*.*Based on 4 washings per week using the system of shampoo and conditioner.

• When it comes to shampoos and conditioners that boost col...1 Answers
  • My hair has purple blue and teal colors in it. Will this ...1 Answers
  • This products maintain color? Is this product good for ov...1 Answers
Tiff G.
Lake hiawatha, NJ
I use conditioner everyday. What i love about this product is that even if i use it everyday, it is gentle on my hair. My hair is so smooth and perfect for my color-treated hair. This is so affordable and is very accessible to buy.
Jessica G.
I think this is my 2nd go to shampoo & conditioner for my color treated hair. Love the way it smells & how it leaves my hair nice & shiny & fluffed (I do have natural wavy, curly hair) I would recommend it
Christina J.
It is important to me to both protect the vibrancy of my color and deeply condition my hair, and this product does both. It provides great conditioning and smooths my cuticle. Smells fantastic too.
Becky S.
This was part of a shampoo and conditioner duo for traveling and I enjoyed it. I wish the top was a traditional screw cap or flip top versus the awkwardly shaped one so it was easier to open/close/refill etc...
The scent is pleasant, it doesn't weigh my hair down and I didn't notice any negative effects.
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
I like this product. But it wasn't as moisturizing as I like my conditioner I had to use extra deranged to brush through my hair. However it smelled amazing and it did make my hair very soft also protected my hair from fading my color why I washed it.
Dawn M.
I really like this brand but this particular conditioner was not for me.I used with the matching shampoo and my hair was still very tangly after showering.I need a better conditioner and hope that I can find a better choice through this brand
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Nice conditioner for the drugstore not fabulous- currently using a different high end line now that is much more hydrating. Package is always nice on L’Oréal products I think. Reasonably priced- disappointed in product.
Amber F.
I didn’t notice a difference in the color but however I did notice my hair feeling much more oily. I didn’t care for this conditioner, there are much better ones available. Disappointed is an understatement.
Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
Have purchased before and i do love the way it smells and protects the color on my hair. However i did not like that it leaves alot of build up in my hair making it greasy.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
I didn't know I could have fabulous hair without spending a fortune... However, this product proved me wrong! The L'Oréal Color Vibrancy Intensive line is cost effective, and works beyond expectations.
This conditioner leaves your hair soft, silky, and healthy. It protects against damage from coloring, and moisturizes hair. It's smells absolutely amazing too! After just a few uses, Hair is restored to it's original healthy, vibrant state! This is a must have if you color your hair!
I received a free sample to test and review. I've been using it in combination the the L'Oréal Color Vibrancy Intensive shampoo and hair mask (2x a week), and my hair looks absolutely amazing!!!! It's healthy, soft, shiny, and there's no coloring damage! I highly recommend this product.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually use Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner but I've been hearing a lot of positive things about L'Oréal shampoo and conditioner so my question is does this shampoo work as good as they say?
ashley E.
I been looking for something to help with frizzy hair, would this be something okay to use for that?
Airiana K.
Dover, PA
Is it good for bleached hair or will it make it dull?
Samantha P.
Does this shampoo leave your hair oily?
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Coloring my hair can leave it dry and unmanageable. Will conditioner help with softness?