L'Oréal Paris Active Daily Moisture Lotion with SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Gloria S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal® Paris Dermo-Expertise® Active Daily Moisture Lotion.
SPF 15 sunscreen.
With pro-Vitamin B5.
24 hour moisture.
For all skin types.
4 fl oz (118ml). see more...

• Does can you wear this overnight?1 Answers
  • Can I still add my primer after the moisturizer?1 Answers
Maria S.
Maria S.
I like this product and it really does help the dry areas on my combination skin. There's just a lot of let downs with this product, that being said I don't hate the this moisterizer. I don't care for the bottle it comes in and the formula of the moisterizer itself is very runny and you can easily spill it if your not careful. It does feel very refreshing on the skin and it's lightweight, it's not heavy as one would think with a product with spf. It doesn't feel greasy and I'm someone who hates to put product on their skin that feels oily. Even though it's not oily or greasy, it does make your face very shiny which I don't really care for. I think it's a good product, but I wouldn't necessarily repurchase.
Charlotte I.
Charlotte I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the L'Oreal Paris active daily moisturizer with SPF 15 sunscreen. This is a Nice facial lotion that goes on thin and is absorbed easily through the skin. It has a really nice light scent. The one thing I do not like is that there is no easily displayed expiration date. This bottle has lasted me for a few months so far, however, I'm not sure when I should toss it and purchase a new one. I want to make sure that the SPF does not dissipate over time.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It is not greasy and a 4oz bottle last you a long time. There are certain areas on my face that tends to get extremely dry but I am able to control the dryness with this product. All you need is a little bit and it goes a long way.
Lei L.
Lei L.
This is an absolute necessity for me. It is the perfect amount of moisture for me. It only gets greasy if you apply too much. I am also allergic to most kinds of sunscreen but this moisturizer has never given me a reaction, so I rely on it for sunscreen as well.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
It's ok but too much fragrance for me I have sensitive skin and although I don't break out it doesn't give me the spf coverage I'm looking for in a facial product. It's better than nothing and the price is ok
Tara S.
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
I love this product! I put it on in the morning and at night. my face tends to get dry easy, especially in the winter and this moisturizer works wonders! I skin feels soft and hydrated after every use!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Vale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is in my daily routine! love it! leaves my skin nice and moisturized! especially in winter when everything's dried out!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Janesville, WI
Pretty moisturizing, but left an oily residue on my skin. Liked that there was the sunscreen at least.
Chelsi N.
Chelsi N.
Moscow, ID
Stays on so well and keeps my skin hydrated all day without making my skin feel suffocated
Payton D.
Payton D.
Salt Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used it while I was in California on a school trip and it was really nice. I wore nothing on my face so I could re-apply it if I needed to. My skin felt great after two long days in Disneyland. I really like how this product just takes a few minute to settle instead of staying sticky all day like other sunscreen lotions I've tried.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Can I still add my primer after the moisturizer?
Chels D.
Chels D.
Does can you wear this overnight?