L'Oréal Paris Active Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Gloria S.L'Oréal Paris Active Daily Moisture Lotion uploaded by Marcia R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

24-hour moisture + Pro-vitamin B5. Dermatologist tested for gentleness. SPF 15.

Active Daily Moisture Lotion combines 24-hour moisture with SPF 15 for flawless protection. Makeup goes on easily and evenly for soft, supple skin all day long.

• Does can you wear this overnight?1 Answers
  • Can I still add my primer after the moisturizer?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Active Daily Moisture Lotion
  • "I love this product as my go to nightly moisturizer. I have really dry skin, so i mosturize at night and in the morning and this one never leaves my skin all sticky and oily." in 5 reviews
  • "I really like this product because it is fairly inexpensive for how well it works for my skin. In the winter I tend to have combination skin with some oily patches and some very dry ones. I like this product because it moisturizes and heals my dry patches without over moisturizing my oily skin. It really helps even out my skin. It also smells so clean, I love putting it on after washing my face right before bed! " in 3 reviews
Jonathan S.
Los Angeles
A time tested and truly fantastic product by L’Oréal. I get this product for my home all the time because of how effective it is, and might I add the packaging is always gorgeous too!
maddycakes8 l.
woodhaven
I have been using this moisture lotion for about 7 months now. This lotion is decent, but not anything to rave over. I have extremely dry skin so this isn’t the most effective lotion I could be using. However it gets the job done.
Ashley S.
Starkville
This product does an okay job at hydrating skin, but it absolutely REEKS. I did not expect it to smell “good” due to the fact it has sunscreen capabilities. However, it went beyond smelling bad. This product is not enjoyable the first ten minutes it is on your face, and other people CAN smell it. So no dating with this on, or being in someone else’s personal space. There are many other daily moisturizing lotions available, I would recommend looking at those. Only buy this one if it is an emergency.  L'Oréal Paris Active Daily Moisture Lotion
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
I like this product. At first it was too much for my skin and made it a little oily but I’d say after about a couple weeks, my skin would absorb it more and now it moisturizes really well. I initially didn’t like this but the more I use it the better my skin reacts and it lasts me a whole day of fresh feeling skin. I use it every single day and it’s lasted my two months and I still have plenty in the bottle for another month or two easily.
Lexi W.
This product is probably the worst moisturizer I’ve used it caused my skin to break out it also is very thick and makes the face some what oily. It didn’t really do much for my dry skin. My skin did not react to it well (I could be allergic which is not the company’s fault) but I feel like it’s an older formula that could be updated reminds me of my grandmas moisturizer tbh.
Kaitie W.
South Whitley, IN
Cute package and smells great. I tried a sample of this and it was more gentle then most lotions I have tried on my face. It was pretty effective, just left my face feeling greasy. Good packaging and nice colors. I would recommend if you are stay home after using to let your face soak up the moisture so it’s less greasy.
Sara F.
Merom, IN
I use this right after my shower and first thing in the morning. It is a life saver for my legs and feet in the winter time. If you haven't tried this yet, I suggest you run to the store and grab it right now!
amaarah a.
Philadelphia
This lotion really works wonders it leaves your skin feeling so soft and feathery. It keeps your skin hydrated and doesn't come off with water. This really earned for me and has become one of my goto picks
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a very light weight moisturizer for my face... I do like how it makes my skin glow after my morning face wash. Its not oily at all and it has SPF in it as well.
Payton D.
Salt Lake City
I used it while I was in California on a school trip and it was really nice. I wore nothing on my face so I could re-apply it if I needed to. My skin felt great after two long days in Disneyland. I really like how this product just takes a few minute to settle instead of staying sticky all day like other sunscreen lotions I've tried.
Veronica L.
Can I still add my primer after the moisturizer?
Chels D.
Does can you wear this overnight?

Amazon