L'Oréal Paris Absolute Repair Lipidium Reconstructor Intensive Treatment Instant

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'OREAL Professionnel Expert Serie - Powercell Repair Single-Dose Repairing Treatment (For Very Damaged Hair) 30x10ML

Buy on Amazon
Superrrrr amazing and super great product i love it i use it really often!!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Atlantic city, NJ
I bleach my hair in order to have blonde hair and this heresy I'm seriously manages my dead ends and split Endz it definitely repairs my hair and gives it the nourishment that it needs and make my hair look very shiny and perfect.
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
This stuff is the bomb. Started using it back in high school. I feel like this brought my hair back to life and made it super shiny!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Expensive and didn't feel or notice a difference! But it sure smells good!!! Hahaha! Try it but don't buy it unless it actually works for you
Becky S.
Becky S.
Ossineke, MI
Felt like this product was a waste of money. I hadn't noticed and changes from when i first stated using it
Mariana B.
Mariana B.
Não tenho usado até agora, mas as perssoas falam muito bem delas. Gostaria muito testar em meu cabelo. 😊😊😊