BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

55Pc L'Oreal Cosmetic Lot (55 Pieces) [Misc.]

glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit, MI
The perfect gift for a makeup lover.! especially if there a drug store kinda girl. I don’t mind drug store and high end makeup brands ..! If you love makeup than u would love any gift.!!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
False Lash Mascara is incredible ! It extends your lashes with micro fibers and makes your lashes even longer and thicker. Easy one application no need to keep reapplying doesn't get clumpy. I love this product and I recommend !
Violet F.
Columbus
L'Oréal has some of the best makeup and skin care products ever! I bought this brand from Walmart and it is super affordable. It lasts a long time and is easy to apply. I use this all of the time and have no complaints. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Idania S.
baltimore, MD
This brand Loreal cosmetics, is one of my favorites, the reason why is because it has it all, everything that I need is in this kit, and all the products are amazing, and I would buy it again! Because this is good for my skin 😍✨💎
Brittney M.
Connecticut
I love this product and how much you get. It isn't expensive for how much you get and it everything you need if you wear makeup I love it so much. I use this product so much it is easy to apply. I highly recommend this product.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
If you have no idea what your favorite brands are then, you need to try this! Long lasting and affordable by the bundle. I was definitely satisfied on the amount I received for the cost. I recommend others to try this!
Kiah H.
Arlington
That sounds amazing. It would be a dream if mines to win all of this product for free. Cause they all are such amazing and handy products that are made with good quality and aren't bad for your skin.
Rashmi M.
Glen Burnie , MD
Perfect makeup bundle from my favorite most brand. Has everything you need. You name it they got it. It’s of 55 pieces, not less. You can gift it to your friends as well. Great gift for makeup junkies.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
Sherman, CT
Although this sounds sooo appealing it really is not! Alot of the colors are strange colors no one wanted. This for me was a lot of all the products that did not sell in a store. Sad
Emily🍂 p.
thornton
It’s AWSOME because you get great stuff for it and it comes with a lot of really good make up like the stuff that you usually use in your regular bases makeup routine and I would totally recomend buying it
Leonora M.
pristina
Omgg these products are a lot😍😍😍, is it worth the price?
Tatiana C.
bournemouth
Are the mascaras good?
Julia B.
This brand is 100% recommended and I have tried almost all of its products and I do not have any kind of promise.
kylee c.
United States
Is this a legit thing?
YAILIN PAOLA M.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miam i, FL 33195
VIENE 55 PRODUCTOS EN UNA SOLA CAJA?

Amazon