L'Oreal Paris 55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment

55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris 55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment!
Tammy F.
L'Oreal Paris 55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment uploaded by Tammy F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome moisturizer! Makes my face feel hydrated and renewed. I bought this on accident because I didn't realize it said 55+ but it was good accident. It's never too early for prevention and this stuff is amazing. Reduces fine lines, firms, and hydrates. Blends smoothly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. This has become a nightly staple for me and I will continue to buy. Definitely recommend!
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
L'Oreal Paris 55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment uploaded by Xiomy B.
I love this brand, the creams are very good, I maintain a daily skin care routine and I have used this brand a lot for the quality.
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
L'Oreal Paris 55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I actually use the 45+ and I’m only 35. I LOVE this as a moisturizer! And I have noticed a difference from my regular moisturizer!
carrie O.
L'Oreal Paris 55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment uploaded by carrie O.
Ok so i purchased this Loreal Paris wrinkle expert eye treatment 55+ last month and have used it every day and am not impressed. Maybe because I'm not 55 and didnt buy for my skin age needs. I'd like to give this trusted brand the benefit of the doubt and call it my error but I'm unsure. Does hydrate well just no laugh line improvement.
Jaclyn S.
Morganton, NC
L'Oreal Paris 55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment uploaded by Jaclyn S.
L'Oreal Paris 55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment uploaded by Jaclyn S.
I think this is a great over all over the counter product. It was very effective in diminishing small faint wrinkles. To improve this product I would suggest a lighter fragrance. Over all my expectations were met and I would recommend this product to all women 55 and over. L'Oreal Paris Wrinkle Expert 55+ Calcium Day Pot 50ml
bonnie B.
L'Oreal Paris 55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment uploaded by bonnie B.
I wear this nightly. it smells nice, dries well, isn't stick, and comes well packaged. This is my go to nightcap and nothing else compares. I will continue to buy this forever.
Noritza M.
Federal Way, WA
L'Oreal Paris 55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment uploaded by Noritza M.
Purchased at: Walmart
So this might be a weird review. I honestly don’t know if this helped with the reduction of eye wrinkles because I don’t have any yet. I just got it because I wanted to start young on preventing eye wrinkles and I don’t have a favorite brand yet. And I try new ones each time I run out. And when I went to the store I got the wrong one, I noticed I got the one that was for 55 and over. I know for sure it continued to prevent the wrinkles for me but for the part that it claims to reduce I’m not sure about.
member-18e48
L'Oreal Paris 55+ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment uploaded by member-18e48
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this product because I can use it day and night, the skin absorbs it quickly and you don't feel oily skin is good anti-wrinkle skincare... 👍👍👍💯💯❤❤❤
lissa L.
Escanaba Mi
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this for about 3 weeks and have seen a big difference. I have minimal fine lines under my eyes and I actually didn't realize it was a product designed for 55+ so maybe that's why its working so well😄 My lines are far less noticeable and I espicially see the difference when I'm wearing makeup and have way less creasing in this area. Usually when winter starts I get dry patches in the eye area and lids and that isn't happening yet this year. I added the No7 Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum about a week ago and already have noticed even better results. The eye lines are barely noticeable. I will post an updated review and before&after pics after the 12 weeks the pkg says it takes to really work.
Amber R.
Seymour
I bought this product not realizing it was for 55+ but I use it twice daily and have noticed my crows feet have just about disappeared. I’m in love with this product

Looking for your answer?