L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Steph C.L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Melissa S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage. see more...

• What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
gaby M.
gaby M.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose
This is my favorite brand and foundation because it blends in very good and covers completely. It lasts a very long time and it's super lightweight and looks so natural. I love buying this foundation.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Punxsutawney, PA
I absolutely love this foundation! It lasts all day on my oily skin and does not feel heavy at all. It is full coverage and very buildable even though you will only need a single layer.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I really like this line. This foundation is amazing. It leaves my skin not feeling heavy with makeup, I do not even feel like I am wearing any foundation when I use this foundation
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
Cracks on my skin and oxidized like CRAZYYY! I wanted to love it, just didn't happen. Gives a nice neutral finish on my skin. Lightweight on the skin but doesn't last
muzz a.
muzz a.
This is such a smooth and long lasting base , As the name suggests.. this is so smooth and doesn't give a cakey look to my face. And as I live in such a hot weather it stays longer and give me super coverage..
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Texas
I love it! Está base la consigues en cualquier tienda por departamento y es súper buena! A pesar de no ser "full cover" cubre las marcas y dura todo el día.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
san antonio, TX
It's a good product. I recommend it. I switch foundations though due to skin issues but I always go between 2-3 that never fail me and this is definitely one.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Frankfort, NY
Love this product! It has a full coverage which is hard to find to cover my bad skin! Just wish I had picked a better color match, but that's my fault!!
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
I like this product, matches well and feels good on my skin. Not too creamy but not too funny. Easy to apply and price isn't bad.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
i really loved this foundation. it's very buildable and has ally of coverage it's good for oily skin and it's easy to apply
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?