Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#303 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
Mary V.
Mary V.
Waldo, WI

I hate having to guess my skin color in the store. This product has a good consistency but it has to match your skin exactly or else it makes it look weird. Invest in a couple when you first buy to find your match.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
N Dartmouth, MA

This is a nice drugstore foundation, one of the best. It is definitely long lasting and full coverage. You can add products on top without feeling like you are wearing too much makeup. I would buy again!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota , FL

This is a great foundation and it isn't too powerful, which is great for my skin. This covers my blemishes nicely, but my face starts to get a little oily towards the end of the day when I wear this.
Liliana Q.
Liliana Q.

s, y se realizaban fiestas y ritos sagrados que incluían la comunicación con los muertos. Además, era habitual colocar una vela encendida en las ventanas para que los muertos "encontrasen su camino".
Brittni G.
Brittni G.
Hanford, CA

I love this product. This makeup has wonderful coverage and it looks very natural. It matches my skin tone perfectly, and it lasts all day while I am at work. I am very pleased with this Foundation.
Gretchel M.
Gretchel M.

excelente producto , encantada por su excelencia ya que me hace lucir bella, lo he probado en pocas oportunidades y lo que tengo para decir es que es de muy buena calidad. quiero millones de estos
Luisa F.
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela

Goes on great and stays like the internet reviews said.. Does seem to oxidize in color after it dries. Color matches perfect when applied but dries a little orange, just have to blend blend blend
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA

I love this stay fresh Foundation because it really does stay fresh all day. You rarely have to touch it up and looks amazing even when taking pictures I would recommend this to everyone
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Vermillion, SD

This is the best drugstore foundation I've ever used. I cannot stop buying. It blends well, it's mattifying, and works nicely with my beauty blender! Plus it's super comparable to mac.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Greenville, TX

This product truly stands to it's claims! It is long lasting, and feels very light on the skin. I have very sensitive skin, but this product has bot given me any problems.
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC

What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?

Join Now