L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Melissa S.L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Steph C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage. see more...

• What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is just a tad light for me in the summer. Perfect for me though in the winter. IT's kinda frustrating that I have to have two foundations for the different seasons but I haven't found a foundation that covers both well.
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL
The best drugstore foundation I've used so far. Lightweight but still lasts all day. I usually have to use something other than drugstore foundation on my sensitive skin, but this didn't break me out. Definitely recommend.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great foundation and it isn't too powerful, which is great for my skin. This covers my blemishes nicely, but my face starts to get a little oily towards the end of the day when I wear this.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best drugstore foundation I've ever used. I cannot stop buying. It blends well, it's mattifying, and works nicely with my beauty blender! Plus it's super comparable to mac.
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA
I love this stay fresh Foundation because it really does stay fresh all day. You rarely have to touch it up and looks amazing even when taking pictures I would recommend this to everyone
Ahiandra R.
I really like because my skin looks fresh and natural despite having the base, I recommend it to all young girls who want to look natural and also a very beautiful skin and flawless and even better when you fold the base the skin is not dry on the contrary is soft, this base does not contain chemicals that are harmful to the skin
Gretchel M.
excelente producto , encantada por su excelencia ya que me hace lucir bella, lo he probado en pocas oportunidades y lo que tengo para decir es que es de muy buena calidad. quiero millones de estos
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

Kimberly W.
san antonio, TX
It's a good product. I recommend it. I switch foundations though due to skin issues but I always go between 2-3 that never fail me and this is definitely one.
Jessica P.
Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! Está base la consigues en cualquier tienda por departamento y es súper buena! A pesar de no ser "full cover" cubre las marcas y dura todo el día.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?