L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Steph C.L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Melissa S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage. see more...

• What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maritza R.
Greenville, TX
This product truly stands to it's claims! It is long lasting, and feels very light on the skin. I have very sensitive skin, but this product has bot given me any problems.
Bitia P.
this is one of my favorite drug store foundations. now one thing it has a love hate reputation. i will say you must have some clear skin in order for this foundation to look high end on the skin, its just one of those foundations that does not really go well with dry skin. or if you have oily skin i would recommend you only apply to the oily parts of your face as this foundation retains the oils in the skin. definitely a must have in my collection.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ
This foundation seemed like it was heaven sent at first. The consistency is really light, almost gel like, but creamy and seemed to blend into my skin really nicely leaving a true matte finish. Really matte. Seriously matte. This is got its pros and cons. First pro is that it keeps shine and oil at bay really really well. However, because of this it really makes the skin look flat. It's almost too matte for my taste.
Heather C.
I have been finding it difficult to find a foundation that doesn't crease and show off fine lines. This product doesn't show fine lines, doesn't clog up in your creases. This product also doesn't leave such an oily moist feeling which I can't stand.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This one is just a tad light for me in the summer. Perfect for me though in the winter. IT's kinda frustrating that I have to have two foundations for the different seasons but I haven't found a foundation that covers both well.
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL
The best drugstore foundation I've used so far. Lightweight but still lasts all day. I usually have to use something other than drugstore foundation on my sensitive skin, but this didn't break me out. Definitely recommend.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great foundation and it isn't too powerful, which is great for my skin. This covers my blemishes nicely, but my face starts to get a little oily towards the end of the day when I wear this.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is the best drugstore foundation I've ever used. I cannot stop buying. It blends well, it's mattifying, and works nicely with my beauty blender! Plus it's super comparable to mac.
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA
I love this stay fresh Foundation because it really does stay fresh all day. You rarely have to touch it up and looks amazing even when taking pictures I would recommend this to everyone
Ahiandra R.
I really like because my skin looks fresh and natural despite having the base, I recommend it to all young girls who want to look natural and also a very beautiful skin and flawless and even better when you fold the base the skin is not dry on the contrary is soft, this base does not contain chemicals that are harmful to the skin
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?