Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#477 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
Adelina
Adelina

Excelente base de maquillaje... cubre excelentemente las imperfecciones... y deja una textura mate y un acabado perfecto
Emma B.
Emma B.

This is an awesome looking foundation and I love the packaging of it I've never seen it packaged like this before!
Steph C.
Steph C.

Great make up my skin looks so clean and fresh It blends super good on all kind of skins like mine and my mother.
Lanette H.
Lanette H.
Blythe, CA

The only foundation I use! Pricey but worth the money. Love the way it leaves my skin throughout the entire day
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN

This 24 hour foundation is really 24 hour. It's definitely full coverage. And super lightweight. I love it !
luz m.
luz m.

Me gusta mucho este foundation por que deja la piel muy bonita un acabado perfecto me encanta es maravillosa
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Barcelona

This foundation really works! It makes your skin look super healthy and it lasts all day. I recommend it :)
Fareena H.
Fareena H.
Avenel, NJ

Really good foundation, but i prefer the true match as that always works for me

Join Now