Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#215 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Killeen, TX

Great stuff, actually stays all day! Drugstore buys this is one of my favorite and must needs!
Regina S.
Regina S.
Waco, TX

Looks just like my skin color it blends in so well. Easy to take off as well. Its not a mess.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Sacramento, CA

I actually use this as a concealer and it works great! I love the entire infallible brand
Sara T.
Sara T.

Love the shade ranges but it is a little pricy for the drugstore:( so saddd
tabitha r.
tabitha r.
Waverly, OH

I like this product. I don't wear foundation alot, so it goes a long way. Sometimes my days are 20 hours awake or more. It does stay on, it does fade though.
Cari K.
Cari K.
Maryville, MO

I LOVE the Infallible line! It has provided me great coverage without the cake-face! This stuff actually lasts me through the day while most others don't! I also have a bit of oily skin so I like the matte line to keep my face from looking oily! Need to buy another already!
Deanne N.
Deanne N.
Stockton, CA

This foundation is pretty good for coverage, medium coverage. It's covers and is buildable.
Leanne I.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA

I love this because it's 24 hour and it really does what it say to keep the foundation on
brandy a.
brandy a.
Berea, KY

I love this an it truly stays on all day no smearing an doesn't cause my face to break out its not thick an dousnt seem to clog up my pours!
Brittni G.
Brittni G.
Hanford, CA

I love this product. This makeup has wonderful coverage and it looks very natural. It matches my skin tone perfectly, and it lasts all day while I am at work. I am very pleased with this Foundation.
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC

What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?

Join Now