Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#160 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
gaby M.
gaby M.
June 11, 2017, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose
This is my favorite brand and foundation because it blends in very good and covers completely. It lasts a very long time and it's super lightweight and looks so natural. I love buying this foundation.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Punxsutawney, PA
May 11, 2017, 12:24 a.m.
I absolutely love this foundation! It lasts all day on my oily skin and does not feel heavy at all. It is full coverage and very buildable even though you will only need a single layer.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
May 20, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
I really like this line. This foundation is amazing. It leaves my skin not feeling heavy with makeup, I do not even feel like I am wearing any foundation when I use this foundation
muzz a.
muzz a.
March 17, 2017, 2:40 p.m.
This is such a smooth and long lasting base , As the name suggests.. this is so smooth and doesn't give a cakey look to my face. And as I live in such a hot weather it stays longer and give me super coverage..
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
san antonio, TX
April 4, 2017, 8:10 p.m.
It's a good product. I recommend it. I switch foundations though due to skin issues but I always go between 2-3 that never fail me and this is definitely one.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Frankfort, NY
March 2, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
Love this product! It has a full coverage which is hard to find to cover my bad skin! Just wish I had picked a better color match, but that's my fault!!
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
June 13, 2017, 9:02 a.m.
I like this product, matches well and feels good on my skin. Not too creamy but not too funny. Easy to apply and price isn't bad.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
May 15, 2017, 12:29 a.m.
i really loved this foundation. it's very buildable and has ally of coverage it's good for oily skin and it's easy to apply
Gesa W.
Gesa W.
Bradford, OH
March 21, 2017, 1:16 p.m.
The product is really good. The pigmentation is perfect for me. Ist not full coverage but I really like it this way
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Patterskn
April 14, 2017, 5:33 a.m.
This is my best foundation for my face I fell in love with it right when I got it it's so smooth and matte looking
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?