Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#396 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
Heather C.
Heather C.

I have been finding it difficult to find a foundation that doesn't crease and show off fine lines. This product doesn't show fine lines, doesn't clog up in your creases. This product also doesn't leave such an oily moist feeling which I can't stand.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

This one is just a tad light for me in the summer. Perfect for me though in the winter. IT's kinda frustrating that I have to have two foundations for the different seasons but I haven't found a foundation that covers both well.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL

The best drugstore foundation I've used so far. Lightweight but still lasts all day. I usually have to use something other than drugstore foundation on my sensitive skin, but this didn't break me out. Definitely recommend.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
North Dartmouth, MA

This is a nice drugstore foundation, one of the best. It is definitely long lasting and full coverage. You can add products on top without feeling like you are wearing too much makeup. I would buy again!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL

This is a great foundation and it isn't too powerful, which is great for my skin. This covers my blemishes nicely, but my face starts to get a little oily towards the end of the day when I wear this.
Liliana Q.
Liliana Q.

s, y se realizaban fiestas y ritos sagrados que incluían la comunicación con los muertos. Además, era habitual colocar una vela encendida en las ventanas para que los muertos "encontrasen su camino".
Gretchel M.
Gretchel M.

excelente producto , encantada por su excelencia ya que me hace lucir bella, lo he probado en pocas oportunidades y lo que tengo para decir es que es de muy buena calidad. quiero millones de estos
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA

I love this stay fresh Foundation because it really does stay fresh all day. You rarely have to touch it up and looks amazing even when taking pictures I would recommend this to everyone
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Vermillion, SD

This is the best drugstore foundation I've ever used. I cannot stop buying. It blends well, it's mattifying, and works nicely with my beauty blender! Plus it's super comparable to mac.
Adeenah Z.
Adeenah Z.

I love this foundation. It stays on your skin all day no patches and feels amazing for my skin. Does not break me out and would definitely recommend this to other people.
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC

What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?

Join Now