Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#160 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Killeen, TX
Feb. 5, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose
Great stuff, actually stays all day! Drugstore buys this is one of my favorite and must needs!
Regina S.
Regina S.
Waco, TX
Jan. 17, 2017, 5:46 p.m.
Looks just like my skin color it blends in so well. Easy to take off as well. Its not a mess.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Sacramento, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
I actually use this as a concealer and it works great! I love the entire infallible brand
Sara T.
Sara T.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:29 a.m.
Love the shade ranges but it is a little pricy for the drugstore:( so saddd
AlmaGrace H.
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
June 7, 2017, 11:54 a.m.
This of course is not my shade lol and I'm not one to go out and try different foundations because I'm a chicken. I used revlon colorstay for years before discovering the MAC prolong wear and the Estée Lauder double wear then this one! Omg! Love it! Great value also! Sometimes at different locations it's a little more than my revlon colorstay but still great! Awesome coverage! All day wear! Love!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Feb. 19, 2017, 1:53 p.m.
I hate having to guess my skin color in the store. This product has a good consistency but it has to match your skin exactly or else it makes it look weird. Invest in a couple when you first buy to find your match.
Marie Jasmine S.
Marie Jasmine S.
Carlsbad, CA
June 12, 2017, 7:02 p.m.
I bought into the hype and bought this. There is no shade match for me and now I have it in two colors. I wear it at night because there tends to be no flashback with it or white cast in photos. Pretty long lasting. I just wish they had my shade.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Fort Worth, TX
Feb. 14, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
This foundation seems to sit on top of my skin. When I apply it (regardless of the applicator) it doesn't blend in well. My skin is fairly dry & this seems to make it even worse. It makes my skin peel & start to flake... I call it my "zombie look". Definitely not dry-skin friendly.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Warren, MI
April 4, 2017, 6:30 a.m.
was a good product. only downside was that it was really cakey. i have oily skin and it was great. it was pretty long lasting but could've been better. had a dewy finish. i would buy again, if it was on sale
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Bedford
June 10, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
This is one of the best foundations I have tried so far. I have dry skin and it doesn't feel heavy or drying. I have a hard time matching my skin tone but had no problem with this! Will probably buy again
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?