Add a Photo

#238 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
Aaminah A.
Aaminah A.

This is one on my favourite foundations ever! It has a beautiful full coverage that's look flawless, not cakey! It's good for all skin types just think about your prep! I always recommend this to my friends and family :)
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA

I hate having to guess my skin color in the store. This product has a good consistency but it has to match your skin exactly or else it makes it look weird. Invest in a couple when you first buy to find your match.
muzz a.
muzz a.

This is such a smooth and long lasting base , As the name suggests.. this is so smooth and doesn't give a cakey look to my face. And as I live in such a hot weather it stays longer and give me super coverage..
Lauryn L.
Lauryn L.
London

This is my go to foundation, long lasting amazing foundation, amazing coverage; great for normal skin and combination skin, luminous finish, great for every day use! I 100% would recommend this foundation.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
N Dartmouth, MA

This is a nice drugstore foundation, one of the best. It is definitely long lasting and full coverage. You can add products on top without feeling like you are wearing too much makeup. I would buy again!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Really nice coverage foundation, definitely build-able and is good for combination skin types like mine. However I did unfortunately pick up a shade to dark so have to blend it in to the neck a bit more.
Adeenah Z.
Adeenah Z.

I love this foundation. It stays on your skin all day no patches and feels amazing for my skin. Does not break me out and would definitely recommend this to other people.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Frankfort, NY

Love this product! It has a full coverage which is hard to find to cover my bad skin! Just wish I had picked a better color match, but that's my fault!!
Jaelyn T.
Jaelyn T.
Brooklyn, NY

This stuff is pure magic! It's coverage is to dye for, it blends well, and it's easy to match yourself! A little goes a long way and it lasts all day!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

I love the Infallible line, and this product is no exception! This foundation is light but provides great coverage. Great product for the price!
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC

What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?

Join Now