Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#477 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL

This is a great foundation and it isn't too powerful, which is great for my skin. This covers my blemishes nicely, but my face starts to get a little oily towards the end of the day when I wear this.
Liliana Q.
Liliana Q.

s, y se realizaban fiestas y ritos sagrados que incluían la comunicación con los muertos. Además, era habitual colocar una vela encendida en las ventanas para que los muertos "encontrasen su camino".
Gretchel M.
Gretchel M.

excelente producto , encantada por su excelencia ya que me hace lucir bella, lo he probado en pocas oportunidades y lo que tengo para decir es que es de muy buena calidad. quiero millones de estos
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA

I love this stay fresh Foundation because it really does stay fresh all day. You rarely have to touch it up and looks amazing even when taking pictures I would recommend this to everyone
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Vermillion, SD

This is the best drugstore foundation I've ever used. I cannot stop buying. It blends well, it's mattifying, and works nicely with my beauty blender! Plus it's super comparable to mac.
Jaelyn T.
Jaelyn T.
Brooklyn, NY

This stuff is pure magic! It's coverage is to dye for, it blends well, and it's easy to match yourself! A little goes a long way and it lasts all day!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Mississauga , On

Love this product ! I am always recommending it to others because I love it that much ! & I always get so many complements as well when I use it !
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Tijuana, Baja California

Otro excelente producto de L'Oreal , estoy encantada, es muy bueno su duración es excelente, tiene acabado de piel natural y es muy económico .
brandy a.
brandy a.
Berea, KY

I love this an it truly stays on all day no smearing an doesn't cause my face to break out its not thick an dousnt seem to clog up my pours!
Mikaela H.
Mikaela H.
Plainfield, IN

Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good .

Join Now