L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Melissa S.L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Steph C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage. see more...

• What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel O.
Sacramento, CA
I actually use this as a concealer and it works great! I love the entire infallible brand
Sara T.
Love the shade ranges but it is a little pricy for the drugstore:( so saddd
Bitia P.
this is one of my favorite drug store foundations. now one thing it has a love hate reputation. i will say you must have some clear skin in order for this foundation to look high end on the skin, its just one of those foundations that does not really go well with dry skin. or if you have oily skin i would recommend you only apply to the oily parts of your face as this foundation retains the oils in the skin. definitely a must have in my collection.
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
This of course is not my shade lol and I'm not one to go out and try different foundations because I'm a chicken. I used revlon colorstay for years before discovering the MAC prolong wear and the Estée Lauder double wear then this one! Omg! Love it! Great value also! Sometimes at different locations it's a little more than my revlon colorstay but still great! Awesome coverage! All day wear! Love!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I hate having to guess my skin color in the store. This product has a good consistency but it has to match your skin exactly or else it makes it look weird. Invest in a couple when you first buy to find your match.
Angie C.
Fort Worth, TX
This foundation seems to sit on top of my skin. When I apply it (regardless of the applicator) it doesn't blend in well. My skin is fairly dry & this seems to make it even worse. It makes my skin peel & start to flake... I call it my "zombie look". Definitely not dry-skin friendly.
Marie Jasmine S.
I bought into the hype and bought this. There is no shade match for me and now I have it in two colors. I wear it at night because there tends to be no flashback with it or white cast in photos. Pretty long lasting. I just wish they had my shade.
Jenna K.
Warren, MI
was a good product. only downside was that it was really cakey. i have oily skin and it was great. it was pretty long lasting but could've been better. had a dewy finish. i would buy again, if it was on sale
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
This is one of the best foundations I have tried so far. I have dry skin and it doesn't feel heavy or drying. I have a hard time matching my skin tone but had no problem with this! Will probably buy again
gaby M.
This is my favorite brand and foundation because it blends in very good and covers completely. It lasts a very long time and it's super lightweight and looks so natural. I love buying this foundation.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?