Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#215 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Frankfort, NY

Love this product! It has a full coverage which is hard to find to cover my bad skin! Just wish I had picked a better color match, but that's my fault!!
Jaelyn T.
Jaelyn T.
Brooklyn, NY

This stuff is pure magic! It's coverage is to dye for, it blends well, and it's easy to match yourself! A little goes a long way and it lasts all day!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

I love the Infallible line, and this product is no exception! This foundation is light but provides great coverage. Great product for the price!
Mikaela H.
Mikaela H.
Plainfield, IN

Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good .
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
Las Vegas, NV

Loveee this foundation. Very cheap and affordable good for oily and dry skin got it at Walmart and also very long lasting
Kari R.
Kari R.

L'Oréal makeup lasts forever on me! Combination skin works great with these! Can always find my color in every store!
Gesa W.
Gesa W.
Bradford, OH

The product is really good. The pigmentation is perfect for me. Ist not full coverage but I really like it this way
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Patterskn

This is my best foundation for my face I fell in love with it right when I got it it's so smooth and matte looking
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN

This 24 hour foundation is really 24 hour. It's definitely full coverage. And super lightweight. I love it !
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Killeen, TX

Great stuff, actually stays all day! Drugstore buys this is one of my favorite and must needs!
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC

What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?

Join Now