L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Melissa S.L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Steph C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage. see more...

• What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla R.
DuBois, PA
I absolutely love this foundation! It lasts all day on my oily skin and does not feel heavy at all. It is full coverage and very buildable even though you will only need a single layer.
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
This is a nice drugstore foundation, one of the best. It is definitely long lasting and full coverage. You can add products on top without feeling like you are wearing too much makeup. I would buy again!
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I really like this line. This foundation is amazing. It leaves my skin not feeling heavy with makeup, I do not even feel like I am wearing any foundation when I use this foundation
Brittni G.
Hanford, CA
I love this product. This makeup has wonderful coverage and it looks very natural. It matches my skin tone perfectly, and it lasts all day while I am at work. I am very pleased with this Foundation.
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
Cracks on my skin and oxidized like CRAZYYY! I wanted to love it, just didn't happen. Gives a nice neutral finish on my skin. Lightweight on the skin but doesn't last
muzz a.
This is such a smooth and long lasting base , As the name suggests.. this is so smooth and doesn't give a cakey look to my face. And as I live in such a hot weather it stays longer and give me super coverage..
Maritza R.
Greenville, TX
This product truly stands to it's claims! It is long lasting, and feels very light on the skin. I have very sensitive skin, but this product has bot given me any problems.
Bitia P.
this is one of my favorite drug store foundations. now one thing it has a love hate reputation. i will say you must have some clear skin in order for this foundation to look high end on the skin, its just one of those foundations that does not really go well with dry skin. or if you have oily skin i would recommend you only apply to the oily parts of your face as this foundation retains the oils in the skin. definitely a must have in my collection.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ
This foundation seemed like it was heaven sent at first. The consistency is really light, almost gel like, but creamy and seemed to blend into my skin really nicely leaving a true matte finish. Really matte. Seriously matte. This is got its pros and cons. First pro is that it keeps shine and oil at bay really really well. However, because of this it really makes the skin look flat. It's almost too matte for my taste.
Heather C.
I have been finding it difficult to find a foundation that doesn't crease and show off fine lines. This product doesn't show fine lines, doesn't clog up in your creases. This product also doesn't leave such an oily moist feeling which I can't stand.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?