L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Steph C.L'Oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 30ml - 125 Natural Rose uploaded by Melissa S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage. see more...

• What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bitia P.
Bitia P.
this is one of my favorite drug store foundations. now one thing it has a love hate reputation. i will say you must have some clear skin in order for this foundation to look high end on the skin, its just one of those foundations that does not really go well with dry skin. or if you have oily skin i would recommend you only apply to the oily parts of your face as this foundation retains the oils in the skin. definitely a must have in my collection.
Norma T.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ
This foundation seemed like it was heaven sent at first. The consistency is really light, almost gel like, but creamy and seemed to blend into my skin really nicely leaving a true matte finish. Really matte. Seriously matte. This is got its pros and cons. First pro is that it keeps shine and oil at bay really really well. However, because of this it really makes the skin look flat. It's almost too matte for my taste.
Heather C.
Heather C.
I have been finding it difficult to find a foundation that doesn't crease and show off fine lines. This product doesn't show fine lines, doesn't clog up in your creases. This product also doesn't leave such an oily moist feeling which I can't stand.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This one is just a tad light for me in the summer. Perfect for me though in the winter. IT's kinda frustrating that I have to have two foundations for the different seasons but I haven't found a foundation that covers both well.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL
The best drugstore foundation I've used so far. Lightweight but still lasts all day. I usually have to use something other than drugstore foundation on my sensitive skin, but this didn't break me out. Definitely recommend.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
This is a nice drugstore foundation, one of the best. It is definitely long lasting and full coverage. You can add products on top without feeling like you are wearing too much makeup. I would buy again!
Jaelyn T.
Jaelyn T.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is pure magic! It's coverage is to dye for, it blends well, and it's easy to match yourself! A little goes a long way and it lasts all day!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I love the Infallible line, and this product is no exception! This foundation is light but provides great coverage. Great product for the price!
Mikaela H.
Mikaela H.
Plainfield, IN
Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good . Really good .
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
This 24 hour foundation is really 24 hour. It's definitely full coverage. And super lightweight. I love it !
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?