Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#215 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
Bitia P.
Bitia P.

this is one of my favorite drug store foundations. now one thing it has a love hate reputation. i will say you must have some clear skin in order for this foundation to look high end on the skin, its just one of those foundations that does not really go well with dry skin. or if you have oily skin i would recommend you only apply to the oily parts of your face as this foundation retains the oils in the skin. definitely a must have in my collection.
Norma T.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ

This foundation seemed like it was heaven sent at first. The consistency is really light, almost gel like, but creamy and seemed to blend into my skin really nicely leaving a true matte finish. Really matte. Seriously matte. This is got its pros and cons. First pro is that it keeps shine and oil at bay really really well. However, because of this it really makes the skin look flat. It's almost too matte for my taste.
Heather C.
Heather C.

I have been finding it difficult to find a foundation that doesn't crease and show off fine lines. This product doesn't show fine lines, doesn't clog up in your creases. This product also doesn't leave such an oily moist feeling which I can't stand.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

This one is just a tad light for me in the summer. Perfect for me though in the winter. IT's kinda frustrating that I have to have two foundations for the different seasons but I haven't found a foundation that covers both well.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL

The best drugstore foundation I've used so far. Lightweight but still lasts all day. I usually have to use something other than drugstore foundation on my sensitive skin, but this didn't break me out. Definitely recommend.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA

I hate having to guess my skin color in the store. This product has a good consistency but it has to match your skin exactly or else it makes it look weird. Invest in a couple when you first buy to find your match.
muzz a.
muzz a.

This is such a smooth and long lasting base , As the name suggests.. this is so smooth and doesn't give a cakey look to my face. And as I live in such a hot weather it stays longer and give me super coverage..
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Warren, MI

was a good product. only downside was that it was really cakey. i have oily skin and it was great. it was pretty long lasting but could've been better. had a dewy finish. i would buy again, if it was on sale
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Dartmouth, MA

This is a nice drugstore foundation, one of the best. It is definitely long lasting and full coverage. You can add products on top without feeling like you are wearing too much makeup. I would buy again!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

It's a good product. I recommend it. I switch foundations though due to skin issues but I always go between 2-3 that never fail me and this is definitely one.
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC

What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?

Join Now