Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#396 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Miami, Florida

I bought this foundation after reading the claims on the bottle. Even though I've learnt that the claims aren't always true this was amazing. It did live up to all its claims.
I've had this foundation on for dancing and my face looked exactly the same as when I applied it 6 hours before. Even my blush was on.
It gives me a natural flawless finish where I don't need concealer even after the first layer (I have some hyperpigmentation on my cheeks from acne). And I don't even pump out one whole pump. Half maybe.
Totally recommended.
Judith M.
Judith M.

this is one of my favorite drug store foundations. now one thing it has a love hate reputation. i will say you must have some clear skin in order for this foundation to look high end on the skin, its just one of those foundations that does not really go well with dry skin. or if you have oily skin i would recommend you only apply to the oily parts of your face as this foundation retains the oils in the skin. definitely a must have in my collection.
Norma T.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ

This foundation seemed like it was heaven sent at first. The consistency is really light, almost gel like, but creamy and seemed to blend into my skin really nicely leaving a true matte finish. Really matte. Seriously matte. This is got its pros and cons. First pro is that it keeps shine and oil at bay really really well. However, because of this it really makes the skin look flat. It's almost too matte for my taste.
Saffron S.
Saffron S.
England

Amazing foundation I feels it's a dupe for my Mac! I get the same coverage and feel from this. It didn't last as long up to 8 hours but that's plenty of time for me, it's a fab formula. Really recommend this to everyone to give it a go and try. It doesn't sit in my problem areas I don't get it cracking or caking up! It's amazing for the price !
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

I really like because my skin looks fresh and natural despite having the base, I recommend it to all young girls who want to look natural and also a very beautiful skin and flawless and even better when you fold the base the skin is not dry on the contrary is soft, this base does not contain chemicals that are harmful to the skin!Love it.
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

Ahiandra R.
Ahiandra R.

Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Liverpool

I love this foundation, it's not cakey at all and it lasts all day. I'm extremely pale so I tried their lightest one and it was a bit too orange for me still, but other than that it gives a really nice coverage and I would definitely recommend, for the price as well it is a great foundation and is worth the money!
Lasair J.
Lasair J.
Denham Springs, LA

I'm not sure which color I got, but it was too dark for me. The foundation itself was amazing and lasted all day. I have oily skin and live in humidity-ridiculous Louisiana, and had no problems at all. Definitely going to buy again, in the total coverage formula and my color.
Cari K.
Cari K.
Maryville, MO

I LOVE the Infallible line! It has provided me great coverage without the cake-face! This stuff actually lasts me through the day while most others don't! I also have a bit of oily skin so I like the matte line to keep my face from looking oily! Need to buy another already!
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC

What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?

Join Now