Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#303 in Liquid Foundation
Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage.
Photos (2)
Bitia P.
Bitia P.

this is one of my favorite drug store foundations. now one thing it has a love hate reputation. i will say you must have some clear skin in order for this foundation to look high end on the skin, its just one of those foundations that does not really go well with dry skin. or if you have oily skin i would recommend you only apply to the oily parts of your face as this foundation retains the oils in the skin. definitely a must have in my collection.
Norma T.
Norma T.
Tucson, AZ

This foundation seemed like it was heaven sent at first. The consistency is really light, almost gel like, but creamy and seemed to blend into my skin really nicely leaving a true matte finish. Really matte. Seriously matte. This is got its pros and cons. First pro is that it keeps shine and oil at bay really really well. However, because of this it really makes the skin look flat. It's almost too matte for my taste.
Kirsty M.
Kirsty M.

I didn't find that this foundation lasted all day and had a rather oily finish. It's good for the price but they have other foundations that would be a lot better. Maybe would suit people with very dry skin or want a very natural look and it doesn't have much coverage
Heather C.
Heather C.

I have been finding it difficult to find a foundation that doesn't crease and show off fine lines. This product doesn't show fine lines, doesn't clog up in your creases. This product also doesn't leave such an oily moist feeling which I can't stand.
Anne-Marte K.
Anne-Marte K.
Skedsmokorset

This foundation is a great drugstore option. It has a dewy finish, so it doesn't work to well on my oily skin, but it is a super foundation for dryer skintypes! And If you are oily the matte one is one of my favorite drugstore foundations!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

This one is just a tad light for me in the summer. Perfect for me though in the winter. IT's kinda frustrating that I have to have two foundations for the different seasons but I haven't found a foundation that covers both well.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL

The best drugstore foundation I've used so far. Lightweight but still lasts all day. I usually have to use something other than drugstore foundation on my sensitive skin, but this didn't break me out. Definitely recommend.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA

I hate having to guess my skin color in the store. This product has a good consistency but it has to match your skin exactly or else it makes it look weird. Invest in a couple when you first buy to find your match.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
N Dartmouth, MA

This is a nice drugstore foundation, one of the best. It is definitely long lasting and full coverage. You can add products on top without feeling like you are wearing too much makeup. I would buy again!
Adeenah Z.
Adeenah Z.

I love this foundation. It stays on your skin all day no patches and feels amazing for my skin. Does not break me out and would definitely recommend this to other people.
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC

What's ur favorite drugstore foundation?

Join Now