L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum

1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Does this product dry smooth or is it tacky?
[product:loreal-paris-15%-pure-hyaluronic-acid-serum] How’s this serum for aging skin?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum!
Manasquan, NJ
L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Jillian B.
This is a skin care necessity! My skin improved within a week. Looks younger and firmer. I use this along with the cleanser from this line. So good!
L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Elizabeth M.
I love this product it helps to plump your wrinkles out and makes your skin feel very moisturized I definitely recommend this product
Bedford, VA
L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Morgan A.
LOVE IT! Best thing about this stuff is you can layer it on anything! I alternate glycolic acid and vitamin c serum at night and layer this on top. I rub the excess on my hands after and they are so smooth! Took about a month for me to notice a difference in my crows feet and forehead, but now other people compliment my skin often! It really does work well, and the best is that it’s affordable! Photo is ridiculous, but it’s one of few I have without makeup on... and NO FILTER.
Long Beach, NY
1,728 reviews
L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’m definitely becoming a fan of L’Oréals Skincare products. I love their L'Oreal Paris Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser Ive always used creamy cleansers since ones that produce a lot of foam tend to strip my skin causing it to be done dry and irritated, plus it has vitamin c to brighten. I’ve tried many Hyaluronic acid products before so I decided to check this one out. I like the packaging, also that it’s fragrance free, paraben free, dye free and has no mineral oil. I like that it comes in a dropper form so I can also mix it into other products easily. It’s super light weight almost like an oil like texture and once I apply it to my skin it absorbs pretty quickly and doesn’t make my skin look oily or greasy. My skin feels hydrated, supple and smooth and has a glow to it. Definitely one of my favorite hyaluronic acid serums for sure.
Mesa, AZ
L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Ashley M.
I do really enjoy this product. I use it daily EXCEPT on days I exfoliate. I found it to be a little harsh on my sensitive skin in those days. I love the clean, simple packaging, and the squeeze drops just the right amount of product when you use it. I’m almost out of mine and will likely be purchasing it again. I’ve been using it for about 6 months. My skin has a healthy glow and I’m clearer than ever. Only wearing: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz & I out on this serum this morning.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
San Diego, CA
L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Stephanie S.
I like the fact that this is an over the counter eye lash serum that you can get your hands on conveniently without having to go to a dermatologist. That is the pro, i was not able to use this consistently to see if it would really make a difference in my lashes, as I’m more of a lash extension kind of girl but I’m excited to give this an honest shot once I remove my extensions. I received this product for free via influencer for my honest opinion.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by jessica M.
This product is so amazing little goes along way feels great in my skin my 32 year old skin looks so beautiful and plump great skin care product
L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Jaimee L.
This was the 1st hyaluronic acid serum I ever purchased and boy was it with it! I didn't know if it would work for me or not but myself and others could see a glow about me when I was using it. Love the dropper for the bottle, but I started by just dropping it on my face....I know now how that could have cause bacteria to form within the bottle and I did start notice a yellow discoloration at the top of the bottle when unscrewing it...maybe bacteria or being exposed to light, not sure. But still an amazing product!
Stansbury Pk, UT
L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Braydon P.
This is a super refreshing and hydrating serum that makes your skin more supple and youthful. This is perfect for the harsh winter weather. I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive combination skin.
Warren, MI
L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Mariam J.
L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Mariam J.
Purchased at: Target
Can you guys tell how much I loved this hyaluronic acid?😜 I got this serum exactly a month and half ago, and I already need a new one. I have tried all brands but nothing compares to this one! It’s so light and moisturizing and it gives the most beautiful glow! I use it twice a day, and I have noticed the biggest difference in my skin. I also use it with my dermapen once a month and wow! I love it!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...