BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal introduces New Panoramic Curl Mascara to curl and separate your lashes to the extreme. Patented Liftcurl Brush plus new Flexi-Tech polymers hold lashes for an 8-hour curl and separate lashes 360°, creating the ultimate eye-opening effect.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Nicole C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
TThis one was ok it made my lashes really long but what I didn't like about it is it didn't really separate my lashes like it says it supposed to it overall I would use it again if I needed one and didn't have the one I ran out of
Bri C.
Such a good product. 100% recommend I use it all the time I love it and so do all my friends. Do yourself a favor and buy this. This is so good got my skin and very blendable. Can be used daily and on special occasions.
cutie r.
Incredible feel good and color is really rich and great product to have this in our everyday life. Stays long and doenst smudge. Its a great product
Shelby G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this ALL the time because it was really cheap and worked well. It flaked a little after a few uses but made my lashes long and pretty.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This mask is not one of my favorite L'Oréal for my taste does not separate the lashes much exactly as it says, but does its work.
cassi m.
Amei. Qualidade nota mil. Produto incrível. Não vivo mais sem. Abandonei os cílios postiços graças a este produto maravilhoso.
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent at defining lashes and making them look thicker. I don't wear falsies, so a really good mascara is a must have.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wand is diffrent but once you get the hang of it is nice. The formula is the right mix of moist and fast drying.
Mary F.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara because they give a curl look on the lashes looking longer and thicker, I love the recommend