BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal introduces New Panoramic Curl Mascara to curl and separate your lashes to the extreme. Patented Liftcurl Brush plus new Flexi-Tech polymers hold lashes for an 8-hour curl and separate lashes 360°, creating the ultimate eye-opening effect.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Review for: L'Oreal Panoramic Curl Extreme Curl & Separating Mascara 215 Black Brown
TThis one was ok it made my lashes really long but what I didn't like about it is it didn't really separate my lashes like it says it supposed to it overall I would use it again if I needed one and didn't have the one I ran out of
Bri C.
Bri C.
Such a good product. 100% recommend I use it all the time I love it and so do all my friends. Do yourself a favor and buy this. This is so good got my skin and very blendable. Can be used daily and on special occasions.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
I use to use this ALL the time because it was really cheap and worked well. It flaked a little after a few uses but made my lashes long and pretty.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This mask is not one of my favorite L'Oréal for my taste does not separate the lashes much exactly as it says, but does its work.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
Excellent at defining lashes and making them look thicker. I don't wear falsies, so a really good mascara is a must have.
Angie J.
Angie J.
Baltimore
Simple amazing I always use a lash curler prior to putting on mascara but with this you don't need to
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Bastrop, LA
Clump free. Fuller look. Cheap. Perfect. I love it. Will never use anything else it has become my b st friend
cassi m.
cassi m.
Amei. Qualidade nota mil. Produto incrível. Não vivo mais sem. Abandonei os cílios postiços graças a este produto maravilhoso.
Thaany M.
Thaany M.
Muito bom , deixa o cílios super grandes nem chamativos . Já usei outros mas esse é o melhor sem dúvidas
Nard M.
Nard M.
Longer Eyelashes In Just Seconds Amazin Product Have To Get Some Again Sometime Most Def 5 Star Product