BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a very underrated mascara! It is pretty difficult to find in store but if you find it, TRY it! It gives my lashes a beautiful natural curl that lasts all day. This is also a perfect mascara for those who are very anti-clump such as myself.
Tal A.
Tal A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do like how the brush is tilted it really does help more and it gets more of the mascara on the eyelashes
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this máscara and i used daily because of the color! It is really good, I love l'oreal it never disappoint me
Brittani C.
Brittani C.
Tulsa, OK
You should really try this product if you haven't already it is absolutely amazing. You won't regreat using it
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
dillon, sc
Beauty Junkie Expert
this mascara for curl separating woks very well with my lashes like it in black, wand is nice and easy to use
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this one because it separates my lashes so dam good and my eyes look way bigger so I just love it
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great product. I love the quality of this amazing product. I love how the mascara doesn't smear
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Clinton, TN
Not a bad mascara for the price. It doesn't stay on as well as I'd like, it's very easy to use though and the packaging is cute. Wouldn't buy it again. It doesn't seem to last long enough for me. Buy something else
Maha A.
Maha A.
I like this mascara. At first I didn't think I would like it because of the wand. However, it does take time getting used to and I like it the more I use it. It does separate your lashes creating a more defined look.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I had a few of l oreal mascaras and this was one of them . I liked it but mine dried out very quick so I am not sure if I would repurchase this