BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smooth matte finish High impact color Full coverage Lacquer up lips in high impact matte lip color with L'Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Lips Matte. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant full-coverage matte color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in 6 high-impact liquid matte colors. Made in USA see more...

Arianna E.
Arianna E.
Madison, WI
Review for: Velvet Pout
This may just be the most comfortable liquid lip I've tried from the drugstore yet. I'm truly amazed at the quality of this range! These lipsticks glide on like a dream- a very very pigmented dream, and they dry down so creamy that it's easy to forget they're even on your lips! After I bought one I was hooked- now I have every one but the nudest color! Highly recommend!
Madalyn H.
Madalyn H.
Review for: Velvet Pout
These are amazing!!! I love them so much! They are weightless on the lips! The only thing is that they are very drying, but I don't mind that! They are affordable too and I would definitely recommend them!!!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Wesley chapel, FL
Review for: Velvet Pout
I love the color range from nude to bright colors. The pro for this product is that it does dry matte and no really transferable. The con of this product that you must have a oil-based makeup remover to remove. I would definitely recommend and I would get some more colors.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Review for: Velvet Pout
The colors are stunning and such a great variety. The only real problems I had with these is that they didn't last only, dried out my lips a little, and they don't smell the best. They do stain the lips but in a patchy way. Must reapply frequently throughout the day.
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Velvet Pout
I wish I can say I absolutely loved this product, but truth is, if only it didn't leave my lips looking so dehydrated I would have given it 5 stars!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
STOCKTON-ON-TEES, DURHAM
Review for: Velvet Pout
I'm really loving these matte lip paints, they're really comfortable and velvety on the lips I love how they don't dry down to where your lips feel too dry! Just a nice comfy matte. I bought 2 shades off white and dead lips. I love them both, I do prefer to use these on more natural makeup days I think there just lovely! ❤
Soni B.
Soni B.
Review for: Velvet Pout
Ok so I was super excited about this product. The formula is like a mousy texture. It goes on a bit sheer and it is not really buildable. It is not transfer proof. The colour range is good but unfortunately I don't know if this would be what I would look for in a lip paint. I would expect strong pigment and good lasting power but unfortunately it doesn't really do any of that
Mell A.
Mell A.
Goole
Review for: Velvet Pout
L'Oreal PAINTSLIPS Matte - 0.27 oz. I bought the shade Nude on Fleek, it smells nice and is really creamy, its really nice to apply. Its not as long lasting as i was hoping for but with that you are able to reapply without it cracking or going bitty. I think i will be buying it in other colours because it feels really nice on the lips.
Charlie W.
Charlie W.
Swansea
Review for: Velvet Pout
I only bought this product 24hours ago and I've already fallen in love with it so much that I have changed my make up look 2 days running so it would match the lip paint!!! It's affordable and easy to get and I would recommend this to all lip colour lovers!!!
Kirsty B.
Kirsty B.
London
Review for: Velvet Pout
I have these three shades:
-Hollywood beige
-babein
- tangerine vertigo

They are a lovely formula, they don't dry down completely but they do last a long time on the lips.

They feel creamy to apply and you don't have to apply with liner as the brush is easy to use.

Would recommend!