BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

NutriLift Gold Foundation instantly lifts for flawless and radiant skin. Enriched with 5 powerful anti-ageing ingredients, and real gold particles, skin appears smoother, firmer and more radiant. Overtime, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines are... see more...

Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
This is some good drug store foundation. The foundation is full coverage and very luminating. Perfect on my dry skin. The color selection is decent and this foundation does not rub off on shirts. It is not cakey or dry looking on my face. Does not settle in my fine lines. Best to blend out with a beauty blender .
Cindy H.
in my opinion it is a medium to high coverage base I have acne marks of my adolescence and with this product I can cover them only with this product. I can feel a slight lifting effect that I love
Aracely V.
Brownsville
I really like the coverage and it had a nice smell. The color was a good match for me. I do recommend this product.
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Ayaa E.
New York
It’s light weight got it for about $12 which is very good. It’s not very long lasting and it gives a natural coverage
Shirin A.
88 elm drive, hove, east sussex
After i saw it on my mum i really had to get my own shade and i am sooo in lovee it smoothes out any pores or lines just soo nice abd smooth

back