BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Neutorgena Nourishing Eyeliner: Plum Drop 70 see more...

• Does this eye liner hold up well or do you have to re-apply?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marcia H.
North Miami Beach, FL
For day and casual attire this pewter color is PERFECT! It is best if applied close to
the edge of the eye opening, right against the lashes. Putting it on top and on
the bottom, will give the best result. Your eyes will appear deep-set, smokey,
and hauntingly beautiful. My hair is darkest chestnut, and I have hazel eyes.
This liner accents my coloring, in a conservative way. You should aim to enhance
your beauty, not cover it totally. This pewter color will give you that soft,
yet impressive, LOOK. I learned my make-up tricks from reading what top models
say they do. This product will TURN HEADS!
Remone H.
Dundalk, MD
I am a African American woman always looking for color. My favorite color is purple so anything in that color family I will try. I love this product the most because it did not burn and water my eyes. After just an hour eye liner can do that to me. I did put this on the bottom of my eye right under the eye lashes for some pop. My brown eyes jumped out and looked more intense
Talia W.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color of this liner! I have hazel eyes, and the plum color really brought out the green in my eyes. Also, it lasted without smudging for the entire night out. I would recommend this brand of liner for the girls tired of the under-eye raccoon deal, and this color for green eyes or hazel eyes!
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN
I use this eyeliner all the time in glides on nice and smooth and the color looks great. It is fairly inexpensive but it also does not last real long I do end up buying it quite often. Which ends up being okay because it does not get old this way. I definitely will keep buying this.
Hayli Z.
Novi, MI
I am not a big makeup buff, but I have been experimenting lately. I know that purples look good with brown eyes, so I tried a purple liner! The plum liner looks amazing with my brown eyes, I am obsessed!
Kelsee E.
Birmingham, AL
This eyeliner wasn't my favorite. It was less pigmented than other eyeliners I have tried and tested, and also hard to use especially in the waterline. I wouldn't repurchase.
Nameeta M.
Baltimore, MD
I have brown eyes so they say to get purple eye makeup. I decided to give this a try and was not as satisfied as I thought I would be. It smudged a good bit throughout the day and the color isn't as rich as I was hoping
Meghan W.
I had tried this liner in the past and it really wasn't doing it for me..the products would snap off and get dry easily, I think I'll just stick to liquid liners like the Super Slim!
Jamie R.
Dumas, TX
I usually have a hard time finding the perfect eyeliner because I have hooded lids and the line always tends to rub off on my top lid leaving an ugly line. This eyeliner however stays put. I love it!!
Jessica C.
Hogansville, GA
Not my favorite, but the color is nice. I'm not sure that it's for me, unfortunately. I'd suggest this for someone who is looking for an alternative for a black liner, though.
Jill D.
Norton, MA
Does this eye liner hold up well or do you have to re-apply?