BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-in conditioner Provides instant strength to hair after relaxer or haircolor services Seals in moisture and shine Leaves hair in improved and healthier condition see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomfield, IN
This will leave your scalp feeling relieved. If you love that tingling feeling.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Este producto en una epoca de mi vida fue mi salvacion con mi problema de la caspa. Shampoo a diferencia de otros que al aplicarlo sientes el cabello reseco duro, este lo deja suave y con un rico olor a limpio. Use por mas de 2 meses y mi problema se soluciono hace un mes atras lo volvi a comprar pero ahora tiene una etiqueta diferente pero es igual de exitoso.
Mariafelix V.
Mariafelix V.
I didn't like this product at all. I wouldn't recommend it because it made my hair significantly oiler than it already is. It has a great scent to it, but the scent doesn't last long and overall it's not even worth buying.
Caitlynn P.
Caitlynn P.
Morgantown, KY
I use this for when I have dandruff and my head itches. This relives all the itchiness, and leaves my hair feeling amazing.
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
This is ok I don't understand the purpose of this product because I feel like it doesn't work well but you can try it...
samantha s.
samantha s.
Clay city, KY
Great for dry scalp and danrouf i have always had a dry scalp and this stuff helps tremendously i love it alot
Uzma F.
Uzma F.
I love the smell... It's worth purchasing.. i really feels refreshing after massaging on my hair... ...