L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Strength Shampoo 12 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mega Strength Fortifying Shampoo Gently cleanses and reconstructs damaged hair to make it stronger and less prone to breakage. Moisturizes without weighing hair down. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Edinburgh, IN
I have damaged coarse hair and after using this I found that my hair felt softer, looked shinier, and also had great volume! I don't like when shampoos weigh my hair down & I have found this one moisturizes without weighing it down. I would definitely recommend and try again!
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
I like this product but I wouldn't recommend this for course hair. This is more for thin fine hair. It lather very well just not in my hair. Long lasting. The scent is ok. I wasn't satisfied because it wasn't meant for my hair!
Sami B.
Best shampoo around, smells amazing and lasts til the next day when I wash my hair! It lathers really well! It's best for dry and oily scalp! It keeps my hair smooth! I would most definitely buy this product again!
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Good i bought it at a ross and it caught my attention and i decided to give it a try and i was really impressed with the product i didnt think it be this good must try
gabriela O.
Sugiro Amei ja esta na minha lista de compra de novo porque é maravilhoso muito bom também sugiro a vocês comprar
Natalia H.
Não é tão bom assim, mas da para usar sem preocupação, recomendo sim porque a marca já é muito boa e também é uma boa opção.