BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal's Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme quenches dry hair's thirst with intense moisturizing properties.

• Can i use this after washing my hair like a serum or a le...2 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair oily?3 Answers
  • Does it actually work? I have naturally dry wavy hair and...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
This conditioner is a LIFESAVER. This is the only thing I've found to truly help my chronically dry, brittle, frizzy, thick hair. My mom and I both have chemically-treated hair (dye and straightened), and this has been our miracle conditioner. The more often you use it and the longer you leave it in, the better the result. For anyone with dry/damaged hair, this will would serve as a daily conditioner. For anyone with hair that is fine, this could be more of a treatment.
Amyy 😙.
I'm a self proclaimed blonderexic and I constantly bleach my hair to retain my blonde locks. Because of the heavy bleaching my hair goes through I was searching for something that would give my hair more moisture as I didn't want my hair to break off. After researching a bit I came across this hair mask. I'm surprised that I haven't heard about it sooner! It's a really thick mask which is great for my hair as it is not only bleached but it is very thick and coarse. After leaving it in for about a few minutes my hair is left very silky and soft. You can get it at Sally's but I got my tub on Amazon for less than $10!
Carole M.
Plainville
As a swimmer my hair takes a beating. L'oreal Natures Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme Hair Treatment puts back the moisture and returns my hair to the softness it should have.Although slightly more expensive than others that offer the same claims,L'oreal delivers.I only use it once a week  which is a lot but again I'm a swimmer.Most people would not use it that frequently.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Smells amazing and comes in a huge tub for less than $10!!! I think it's supposed to be used during your shower routine, but I apply it through my hair after I shower to make sure I'm getting the softness when I'm detangling my hair. I can recommend to the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (250ml) which is $25! I'm not rich, so buying that one time was more than enough. Lol this L'Oréal stuff is amazing !!
ashley S.
This product is true to the title of Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme - my hair feels super healthy and hydrated when I use this mask. i love that it feels like my hair immediately soaks in the product. My hair never feels greasy or extra oily after this product either! The scent is also a pretty, light fragrance which is never overwhelming!!
Rebeca S.
Norwalk
First, It is amazing. It smells great, makes your hair soft and easy to comb out. Comes in a hug tub which is great and it will last long. It under $10. It did wonders in my hair. Hope it does the same for you!
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
this is my favorite conditioner. It smells so pretty. and my hair always feels so nice and soft every time i use it. I did see it says discontinued, and if that is true i will be very sad.
Kaitlyn R.
This product does wonders for my hair. I use it everyday and leave it in for five mins. When I have really damaged hair maybe 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. Smells great and I continue to buy it every time. You could get it from Sally’s but they run out of the big tub fast so I use amazon to get it faster
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This mask is wonderful for my hair. It has a great price and the product is very good. The texture is very good and the smell is pleasant. It is an easy product to find and the quality is worth it. It leaves my hair very soft, shiny and fragrant. I would buy again.
Susy A.
Amazing, hair mask, this a serious deep conditioning mask, if you have brittle,dry opaque hair, this will change the life of your hair for ever, I have used this twice a week and it's great. if you want to change your hair for good than give this treatment a try.
Denise R.
Does it leave your hair oily?
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
Does it actually work? I have naturally dry wavy hair and I get tired of the same old same old
Can i use this after washing my hair like a serum or a leave in conditioner or i have to rinse like a conditioner when i use this product