L'Oréal Nail Polish #715 Hopeful Plum uploaded by zizou z.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oréal Nail Polish #715 Hopeful Plum
  • "If I can describe a perfect nail polish for the fall season I would totally say it's this color." in 3 reviews
  • "Although I have never used this exact color I'm sure that it would look great on people with the right skin tone and in the right season." in 1 review
  • "A really pretty color for the holidays!" in 1 review
  • "It's a plum in my opinion little towards the brown spectrum but a very pretty number" in 1 review
  • "L'Oreal nail polish seems to last longer than other brands without chipping!" in 1 review
Aly O.
Aly O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great polish, that is long lasting and a fairly decent price. The polish is always a great color that goes well with anything (in the fall in particular). The color has a nice shine to it too.
Joy H.
Joy H.
Neosho
Love this color and seems to stay on longer than some brands. I only put on two coats so good value .
Shae C.
Shae C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product's packaging is a little smaller than other nail polishes I own. The first layer was surprisingly opaque which is rare for a dark color, meaning it gives more room for mistakes on the second coat. The shine didn't last as long as I was hoping, but it was pretty chip resistant.
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hopeful plum shade, closer to brown than plum though. It's perfect for the fall and winter, but I found that even with a good base coat and a good top coat, the nail polish chipped within a few days (and I'm not so harsh on my hands).
Christin T.
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH
I love this color! it is perfect for the fall! The only reason I didn't give a 5/5 review is because I find that it chips easy for me. I use my hands a lot for work, I just wish it wouldn't chip so easy.
Mazelanie C.
Mazelanie C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Has a gorgeous grey finish, and the application process is ok. A little bit to liquidity for my likening tho.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shade is perfect for fall and winter. It is a deep purple with hints of brown. Just gorgeous! The application is easy and it lasts a few days without a base and top coat.
Tata C.
Tata C.
Saint Paul, MN
It looked really nice at first. However, after about 2 hours or so i started to chip in the edges, and eventually they chipped all.
Niki T.
Niki T.
This is such a perfect fall color and winter color. it's so pretty and I always get compliments when I wear it
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Peru, IL
Very pretty color. Last a bit longer than most. I would recommend this product for the cost.