L'Oréal Nail Polish #715 Hopeful Plum uploaded by zizou z.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oréal Nail Polish #715 Hopeful Plum
  • "If I can describe a perfect nail polish for the fall season I would totally say it's this color." in 3 reviews
  • "Although I have never used this exact color I'm sure that it would look great on people with the right skin tone and in the right season." in 1 review
  • "A really pretty color for the holidays!" in 1 review
  • "It's a plum in my opinion little towards the brown spectrum but a very pretty number" in 1 review
  • "L'Oreal nail polish seems to last longer than other brands without chipping!" in 1 review
Shae C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product's packaging is a little smaller than other nail polishes I own. The first layer was surprisingly opaque which is rare for a dark color, meaning it gives more room for mistakes on the second coat. The shine didn't last as long as I was hoping, but it was pretty chip resistant.
Palmer R.
The color screams fall in the best way possible. The quality is decent for the price. With a top coat-it lasts several days. As far as drug store nail polish, I find this brand and color to be top tier!
Mazelanie C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Has a gorgeous grey finish, and the application process is ok. A little bit to liquidity for my likening tho.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
I did not like this color at all and it also flakes so easily! I'm tough on my nails and have a hard time finding something that lasts
Jaimie K.
A really pretty color for the holidays! Not too dark but also not too bright either.
Alexandria A.
Phoenix, AZ
Loreal nail Polish is one of my favorites! I have this color and many more. This one is the perfect dark fall/winter color. Love!
Samm1e C.
Bartow, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this nail color! Rich dark so in right now! I get lots of complements on this color!
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I would love to get this in a voxbox the nail polish is long last just take 1-2 coats
Paloma C.
Fort Worth, TX
Great color for the fall winter time! It's a plum in my opinion little towards the brown spectrum but a very pretty number
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
If I can describe a perfect nail polish for the fall season I would totally say it's this color. I love it