BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Your dream color is now at your fingertips with Colour Riche Nail Color, a unique formula that delivers intense color, luxurious shine and 10-day wear. Available in a delicious spectrum of must-have shades, the collection is divided into 4 unique color stories curated by Lï ½Orï ½alï ½s exclusive Color Designer Orrea Light. Thereï ½s a perfect hue to match your personality, style and mood. Rich, trendy colors exclusively curated by our international Color Designer. Patented brush for ultimate control and precise application. see more...

Hanna D.
Kermit
This is great nail polish it’s 24k too it’s so beautiful I recommend this to nails it’s easy to use and apply ... i bought it at a nail store can’t remember the name of the store and yes I would buy it again
Priscilla L.
L'Oréal makes some of the best glitter polishes I have found to date highly recommend as they provide a full coverage look you don't get with most polishes of this sort
Natalie W.
I really like this shade from L’Oréal Paris. They are also inexpensive & you can most likely find this anywhere. It’s long lasting and you don’t have to apply a lot to get a good finish. I recommend.
Mckibbin S.
guthrie center
I love this gold flake nail polish, it's a very good nail polish, I love to add it on top of my favorite colors or just wear it plain.
Victoria A.
MANSFIELD
I love this nail polish it's super AMAZING it has a really nice color and looks good on my nails in get a lot of compliments
paulina l.
Buen esmalte de uñas, de color bien intenso. Si aplico un top coat consigo que dure mucho tiempo más. En general, el precio está bien comparado con otras marcas. Es una buena elección para esmalte tradicional. Tiene gran variedad de colores para elegir.