BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque (For All Hair Types) see more...

Jenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This masque did amazing things for my hair! It's a thick product but easy to work through your hair after shampooing and conditioning! The masque detangled and softened my hair and was not frizzy even after blow drying it (which is big because I have naturally curly/wavy hair that has frizz!) I walked into work the next day and people thought I got a hair cut it made my hair look so healthy! Only thing is it's a bit pricey at some stores so you have to shop around!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this and finally tried it. It works pretty well- makes my hair feel softer and smoother. It's easy to use (in the shower) and rinses nicely. I don't know if I'd buy a full size of this product, but I would recommend if you're looking for a good drug store hair mask, this one may be worth checking out!
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG! This is the most amazing hair masque I have ever used! It leaves your hair sooo soft and smooth. I can never find it in stores so always end up buying it online but it is worth the extra shipping!
Penny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to admit I don't normally purchase L'Oréal however after a friend recommended it, I thought it would give it a try! I have coloured hair so it does tend to get quite dry on the ends.. this product worked a treat, it left my hair looking nourished, soft and super shiny! It smells great too and although it's an oil it is not greasy, I'm glad I tried it!
Alice A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great masque for all hair types. This really nourishes and moisturises your hair leaving it feel soft and healthy. Say goodbye to dry strands. I would really get this if you can! I'm going to buy another tub'
Lauren Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! My hair feels like silk after I've used it and it always looks super glossy after as well! It smells lovely and it doesn't cause your hair to go greasy quicker like most leave in conditioners do!
stay b.
London, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am really happy with this product .I also bought the mystic oil serum. Which it makes really good combination I saw a result after first use .my hair become much softer and manageable