BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
Loreal Mythic Oil Bar Nourishing Concentrate

Loreal Mythic Oil Bar Nourishing Concentrate

Depending on hair type, mix 4-5 pumps with one dose of conditioner or masque. Apply and gently work into shampooed and towel dried hair. Rinse. SKU : ADIB009PNSZUK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loreal Mythic Oil Bar Nourishing Concentrate!
Kayla H.
Mountain Home, AR
I absolutely love this hair product. Ive been using it for years now and it helps make my hair soft, smooth and luscious. I have no complaints with this product. I qould recommend using it on the ends and not towards the scalp if you have oily hair. I will definitely keep using this product.
Yorkiry V.
This oil is the best we can find, God this is like liquid gold Éste aceite es lo mejor que podemos encontrar, Dios esto es como oro líquido
Sofy B.
Cette huile est super avec une légère odeur très agréable .Je l'applique après mon brush ou avant sur cheveux humide .
Jean R.
Hebburn, Tyne And Wear
This is an excellent hair oil, its super lightweight and not greasy. It smoothes out the hair without weighing it down. It smells lovely, like a spa. Its great value for money, not expensive at all. It lasts ages!! The packaging is simple but elegant.

Looking for your answer?