BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Micro Liner Ultra Fine Eyeliner, Black Point 410 (uncarded) see more...

• en mi pais no esta disponible,¿en que página de internet lo puedo...1 Answers
Jenni B.
Cincinnati, OH
It comes in handy to have it come with a sharpener. The eue liner goes on smooth without smearing. Had a long lasting wear.does not puddle in the corners of of your eyes.
Tiffani P.
Larose, LA
This eye liner goes on smooth, and lasts all day, and does not smudge. I usually buy this product at walmart. Very affordable.
Angela F.
Pacifica, CA
Held up pretty well for me. i have extremely oily skin and most eyeliners only stay on for a few hours without running
Rupali P.
Love this eyeliner, its slim where i can get the perfect cat eye. Also love it for my bottom lash line as well.
Christina C.
Portville, NY
Is a great product. Expensive though. So I only buy with coupons or when on sale. Quit asking me to say more.
Andrea P.
Woonsocket, RI
One of the best pharmacy brand I love it last long make the whole aplication process super easy for me
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
True to its name, this liner has an ultra fine tip that allows the user to create a precise line for whatever look your're going for. The color payoff is good and the black is rich and dark. I did find though that I needed to sharping it rather consistently in order to keep the line really sharp and precise.
Kristen M.
Fairfield, VT
This product is great. A lot
Of other liners I wear, wear off fast since I wear the liner on the lip of my eye. This one wasn't as bad. I only had to reapply 2x throughout the day. Which realistically isn't that bad. I'm thinking since if where I wear it I'll have to reapply with any kind. But the fewer the better.
Eula M.
Korbel, CA
I love love love loreal they are an awesome company. Their eyeliners are awesome and very extremely easy to use and it works well with my blue eyes I love black. Loreal always have amazing packaging. I would recommend this others. It's a bit pricey though
Carissa S.
Burkburnett, TX
I've steered clear of using pencil eyeliners for a very long time. But I saw this one and thought it may have some nice pigment so I picked it up. Though it did have nice pigment which is hard to find in a pencil, I was disappointed in this product. It flaked and crumbled and didn't last long.
Meegan L.
en mi pais no esta disponible,¿en que página de internet lo puedo comprar?