BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Micro Liner Ultra Fine Eyeliner, Black Point 410 (uncarded) see more...

• en mi pais no esta disponible,¿en que página de internet lo puedo...1 Answers
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
True to its name, this liner has an ultra fine tip that allows the user to create a precise line for whatever look your're going for. The color payoff is good and the black is rich and dark. I did find though that I needed to sharping it rather consistently in order to keep the line really sharp and precise.
Kristen M.
Fairfield, VT
This product is great. A lot
Of other liners I wear, wear off fast since I wear the liner on the lip of my eye. This one wasn't as bad. I only had to reapply 2x throughout the day. Which realistically isn't that bad. I'm thinking since if where I wear it I'll have to reapply with any kind. But the fewer the better.
Eula M.
Korbel, CA
I love love love loreal they are an awesome company. Their eyeliners are awesome and very extremely easy to use and it works well with my blue eyes I love black. Loreal always have amazing packaging. I would recommend this others. It's a bit pricey though
Carissa S.
Burkburnett, TX
I've steered clear of using pencil eyeliners for a very long time. But I saw this one and thought it may have some nice pigment so I picked it up. Though it did have nice pigment which is hard to find in a pencil, I was disappointed in this product. It flaked and crumbled and didn't last long.
Edith R.
Bell, CA
I had ran out of my eyeliner, so I had to rush to go buy one, without looking around, since I was in such a hurry, I grabbed the first, low price eyeliner that I found. To disbelief, this eyeliner is long lasting, it lasted on all night. Definitely going back and getting me a couple more.
Jeny B.
Puyallup, WA
I enjoy how smoothly this eyeliner goes on, and the sharpener that it comes with. That being said, it smudged way too easily, and ended up on my upper lids almost right away. Also, it does not keep a point very well. If you want to use it, start at the inner corner of your lids, or you will have to sharpen a couple times per lid.
Sara B.
Blanchard
I enjoy this eye liner very much. It just glides on and smudges very easily. It stay all day long as well. It's super black and that's what I love about this product. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Madeline B.
This eyeliner goes on really smoothly, very similar to a gel liner. I however am not impressed with the longevity. It does not last me throughout a normal workday. I find myself having to reapply. For a drugstore eyeliner it gets the job done.
Devona R.
Chicago
Hands down this is the best (drugstore) pencil liner ever!! Goes on easily and very pigmented. It glides on versus how some pencil liners are dry and you have a hard time applying. Everyone should have this essential pencil in their makeup kit!
Heather S.
Marshall, TX
Love it wear it all the time. The product is really great and you don't have to spend a ton of money to buy it. Ithe last all day does not flake like the others I have tried
Meegan L.
en mi pais no esta disponible,¿en que página de internet lo puedo comprar?