BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Micro Liner Ultra Fine Eyeliner, Black Point 410 (uncarded) see more...

• en mi pais no esta disponible,¿en que página de internet lo puedo c...1 Answers
Jess E.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
True to its name, this liner has an ultra fine tip that allows the user to create a precise line for whatever look your're going for. The color payoff is good and the black is rich and dark. I did find though that I needed to sharping it rather consistently in order to keep the line really sharp and precise.
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Burkburnett, TX
I've steered clear of using pencil eyeliners for a very long time. But I saw this one and thought it may have some nice pigment so I picked it up. Though it did have nice pigment which is hard to find in a pencil, I was disappointed in this product. It flaked and crumbled and didn't last long.
Eula M.
Eula M.
Korbel, CA
I love love love loreal they are an awesome company. Their eyeliners are awesome and very extremely easy to use and it works well with my blue eyes I love black. Loreal always have amazing packaging. I would recommend this others. It's a bit pricey though
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
This eyeliner goes on really smoothly, very similar to a gel liner. I however am not impressed with the longevity. It does not last me throughout a normal workday. I find myself having to reapply. For a drugstore eyeliner it gets the job done.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Blanchard
I enjoy this eye liner very much. It just glides on and smudges very easily. It stay all day long as well. It's super black and that's what I love about this product. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Jenni B.
Jenni B.
Cincinnati, OH
It comes in handy to have it come with a sharpener. The eue liner goes on smooth without smearing. Had a long lasting wear.does not puddle in the corners of of your eyes.
Irene K.
Irene K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooove Loreal products! This goes on smooth and dark! Stays on all day! The fact that you don't have to sharpen it really help!
Tiffani P.
Tiffani P.
Larose, LA
This eye liner goes on smooth, and lasts all day, and does not smudge. I usually buy this product at walmart. Very affordable.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Pacifica, CA
Held up pretty well for me. i have extremely oily skin and most eyeliners only stay on for a few hours without running
Rupali P.
Rupali P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner, its slim where i can get the perfect cat eye. Also love it for my bottom lash line as well.
Meegan L.
Meegan L.
en mi pais no esta disponible,¿en que página de internet lo puedo comprar?