BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Metallique Foil Eye Color Crayon 910 Golden Foil. How-to-Use: Apply to contour and define your eyes with rich color. For a more intense look, use wet. For precision application, sharpen before use with L'Oreal Paris Dual Sharpener. see more...

Patricia B.
Bronx, NY
This highly pigmented metallic eye shadow is quite long lasting, L'Oreal has some really nice metallic eye shadow options, this one is one of their finest in my opinion, staying power and no cracking which is quite common in metallic eye shadows regardless of brand/price, it does the job without having to spend a mini fortune!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
The powder goes in smooth and soft, the color is gentle and pretty. A subtle day look or natural looking eye can easily be done with this shadow. the packaging is cute but not exactly practical for use with many other shadows.
Bethany P.
Denver, CO
GOLD GOLD GOLD! I can't get enough of it. This product goes on so smoothly, and just makes the eyes POP!
And what girl doesn't want that? I can't wait to get more of it, I ran out quickly! It' just so great!
Sheila F.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. The loreal metallique is so good for me. I always bye the same one because it is a good quality.
Crystal P.
Wheatfield, IN
Great color worked good not a bad price I will use this again and recommend it. Keeps color and works great
María J.
Very good brand the products I like a lot has
For all our body and face, lots of makeup, creams and more
Katherine Christine K.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Love the brightness this adds to the eyes.
metallic pigment somtimes difficult to wash off
Lindsay W.
Springfield, IL
Dident like on me it dident stay on as long as I thought it would either want buy again.
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
I Love this stuff !! Goes on smooth, and lasts all day. I love this color!!!!!
Jeslyn B.
Rialto , CA
Didn't work as good as I thought real dry and does not stay like I thought.