BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Metallique Foil Eye Color Crayon 909 Khaki Foil. How-to-Use: Apply to contour and define your eyes with rich color. For a more intense look, use wet. For precision application, sharpen before use with L'Oreal Paris Dual Sharpener. see more...

marina s.
Laguna Woods, CA
I love using Loreal products especially when it comes to Eye shadow for it strengthens your appearance as it is easy to use and you can buy it in most department stores. Besides these pluses, you can ad the lasting effect which makes me urged to buy the product again.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a beautiful color with a great pay off! Also, it is a deal for such a low price! This is a must have!
Tikeria H.
This product is okay it doesn't do the best job but it gets the job done I would not use to much on fair skin
Zemeye A.
I didn't really fancy this item
It's not bad but I feel it isn't for me
I got it at a make up store
It was actually my first time using the item. I never used it before
I wouldn't want to use this type again
Wendy S.
Suffern, NY
This is crumbly and Oily at the same time I wish it had a better formula because it is a beautiful color and I love browns and metallics for my blue green eyes. The packaging was totally subpar especially for Loreal.
Almaz B.
Great money for the product on par with with more department store brands. Long lasting doesn't crease
Tamia G.
It's so hard for me to find a product that really works for me but I stumbled across this and it's one of the best ones I ever had
Evangelista M.
I love this product so much! It really had my eyes popping ! I can not wait to use it again!
Rebecca S.
tonawanda, NY
I think its hard to apply the right way! I can never get it on right =( and the color is hard to match with a lot of things
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Maybeline products that I will use on a daily.. but I'm not a big fan of this.