BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Metallique Foil Eye Color Crayon 909 Khaki Foil. How-to-Use: Apply to contour and define your eyes with rich color. For a more intense look, use wet. For precision application, sharpen before use with L'Oreal Paris Dual Sharpener. see more...

Zemeye A.
I didn't really fancy this item
It's not bad but I feel it isn't for me
I got it at a make up store
It was actually my first time using the item. I never used it before
I wouldn't want to use this type again
Wendy S.
Suffern, NY
This is crumbly and Oily at the same time I wish it had a better formula because it is a beautiful color and I love browns and metallics for my blue green eyes. The packaging was totally subpar especially for Loreal.
marina s.
Laguna Woods, CA
I love using Loreal products especially when it comes to Eye shadow for it strengthens your appearance as it is easy to use and you can buy it in most department stores. Besides these pluses, you can ad the lasting effect which makes me urged to buy the product again.
Tamia G.
It's so hard for me to find a product that really works for me but I stumbled across this and it's one of the best ones I ever had
Rebecca S.
tonawanda, NY
I think its hard to apply the right way! I can never get it on right =( and the color is hard to match with a lot of things
Abbey P.
Roanoke, IN
I love this color! It's great pigmentation and stays on all day long. if you accidentally wipe your eyes it doesn't smear!
Angela C.
Youngstown, OH
This eye color foil eye color is an amazing eye popping experience. It looks Faboulas on. Sexy at night or day time use
Lacey C.
Not something that I actually like. If you like to draw on your eyeshadow then this is for you. It just wasn't for me.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is such a beautiful color with a great pay off! Also, it is a deal for such a low price! This is a must have!
Tikeria H.
This product is okay it doesn't do the best job but it gets the job done I would not use to much on fair skin