Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#1428 in Facial Cleansers
New for Eyes Active Defense System Anti-Dark Circles + Anti-Bags Vitamin C Ophthalmologist Tested for Safety Late Nights?  Rough Mornings? Every morning, in one simple stroke, combat the appearance of dark circles and under-eye puffiness with an oil-free serum in a breakthrough cooling eye roller. Action 1: Anti-Dark Circles Peptide-Complex with Vitamin C and Caffeine to help reduce the look of dark circles. Action 2: Anti-Bags A cooling, massaging effect provides de-puffing action for under-eye bags. Visible Results Reduced bags and dark circles for a wide awake look, day after day. Custom Technology for Every Man s Skin ADS™ Active Defense System with ADS™, this powerful, soothing formula helps strengthen your skin s natural defense against daily aggressions.
Photo (1)
timothy j.
timothy j.
I use it every day,it has a cooling effect when I apply it. Love the fact it has caffeine and vitamin c in it. It really helps with puffiness and baggy eyes.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Does this really work? I have the worst circles under my eyes so if it works I'm going to buy it now!
Conny W.
Conny W.
The roller ball feels so cool and refreshing for under my eyes! I know it's for guys and I don't doubt that my man grabs it from time to time but I personally love how cool it is.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
My boyfriend loves this one! He says it's almost a refreshing feel after use! Would highly recommend it!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Toronto, on
My boyfriend uses this product regularly and swears by it. You definitely notice a difference with using it
Layal H.
I simply love this product. From the first application you can feel that it helps and you don't see your dark eyes circles. I would definitely recommande it.
Santa Fe
Dec. 2, 2016, 6:49 a.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Men's Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller, .33 fl oz
It is not work. No funciona. Lo he usado por meses y Las ojeras siguen estando. Dinero perdido. No lo recomiendo
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
How good does this product work ? I hate the dark circles under my eyes :(
Santa Fe
I have been looking for a eye roller. It is not work?
Layal H.
Is there any other products that the same job? I would like to try just to compare.
Ashaki B.
Ashaki B.
What is this for like under eye anti aging