L'Oréal Men's Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller uploaded by Sebastián T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New for Eyes Active Defense System Anti-Dark Circles + Anti-Bags Vitamin C Ophthalmologist Tested for Safety Late Nights?  Rough Mornings? Every morning, in one simple stroke, combat the appearance of dark circles and under-eye puffiness with an oil-free serum in a breakthrough cooling eye roller. Action 1: Anti-Dark Circles Peptide-Complex with Vitamin C and Caffeine to help reduce the look of dark circles. Action 2: Anti-Bags A cooling, massaging effect provides de-puffing action for under-eye bags. Visible Results Reduced bags and dark circles for a wide awake look, day after day. Custom Technology for Every Man s Skin ADS™ Active Defense System with ADS™, this powerful, soothing formula helps strengthen your skin s natural defense against daily aggressions. see more...

• What is this for like under eye anti aging1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a eye roller. It is not work?1 Answers
  • How good does this product work ? I hate the dark circles under my ...3 Answers
  • "Would highly recommend it! " in 1 review
  • "Does this really work?" in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend uses this product regularly and swears by it." in 1 review
timothy j.
timothy j.
I use it every day,it has a cooling effect when I apply it. Love the fact it has caffeine and vitamin c in it. It really helps with puffiness and baggy eyes.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
My boyfriend loves this one! He says it's almost a refreshing feel after use! Would highly recommend it!
Conny W.
Conny W.
The roller ball feels so cool and refreshing for under my eyes! I know it's for guys and I don't doubt that my man grabs it from time to time but I personally love how cool it is.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Does this really work? I have the worst circles under my eyes so if it works I'm going to buy it now!
Saoirse B.
Saoirse B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone buying this product expecting miraculous removal of dark circles and puffiness will be disappointed. After using lots of these types of products I know that this one is pretty good for the price-tag, and does a good job at cooling under the eyes and perking up puffiness compared to the others. I probably would buy again, just because I know that miracle product isn't out there (yet!).
Hiago S.
Hiago S.
O gelado hidratente para os olhos e otimo e maravilhoso eu adorei esse produto.É muito bom para quem quer sempre estar de bem com a vida e gostaria de usar novamente e fiquei surpreendido com os resultados que foram otimos e super recomendo para voces.
Jenireth T.
Jenireth T.
yo amo Este producto ya que euy util para el cuidado de los ojos y la piel de toda persona y mas ya que es para mantenerla hidratada
Seibab B.
Seibab B.
This product makes my bags disappear. It takes a long time to get the results you want but when they come you won't be disappointed
Sara P.
Sara P.
Toronto, on
My boyfriend uses this product regularly and swears by it. You definitely notice a difference with using it
Santa Fe
It is not work. No funciona. Lo he usado por meses y Las ojeras siguen estando. Dinero perdido. No lo recomiendo
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
How good does this product work ? I hate the dark circles under my eyes :(
Ashaki B.
Ashaki B.
What is this for like under eye anti aging
Santa Fe
I have been looking for a eye roller. It is not work?
Layal H.
Layal H.
Is there any other products that the same job? I would like to try just to compare.