L'Oréal Men's Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller uploaded by Sebastián T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New for Eyes Active Defense System Anti-Dark Circles + Anti-Bags Vitamin C Ophthalmologist Tested for Safety Late Nights?  Rough Mornings? Every morning, in one simple stroke, combat the appearance of dark circles and under-eye puffiness with an oil-free serum in a breakthrough cooling eye roller. Action 1: Anti-Dark Circles Peptide-Complex with Vitamin C and Caffeine to help reduce the look of dark circles. Action 2: Anti-Bags A cooling, massaging effect provides de-puffing action for under-eye bags. Visible Results Reduced bags and dark circles for a wide awake look, day after day. Custom Technology for Every Man s Skin ADS™ Active Defense System with ADS™, this powerful, soothing formula helps strengthen your skin s natural defense against daily aggressions. see more...

• What is this for like under eye anti aging1 Answers
  • "My boyfriend uses this product regularly and swears by it." in 1 review
Wilfredo C.
Wilfredo C.
Oakton
Me lo compré hace un tiempo y la verdad es que me gusta pero tampoco veo que funcione al 100%. Ya que lo uso a menudo y tampoco veo mucha diferencia. Siento mucho mas frescor pero sigo teniendo bolsas
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Texas🌵
Even though I am a female many men's products are really amazing this will actually substitute a facemask when you are too busy on the run it will reguvinate your skin if you have had a long night or what not . 7/10 hands down
Sierra R. A.
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for men and very easy to use i recommend it for guys who are trying to help with there skin care really recommend it
Cher J.
Cher J.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually love this product for myself. My son loves it too. It just kind of refreshes you no matter what time of day it is.
timothy j.
timothy j.
I use it every day,it has a cooling effect when I apply it. Love the fact it has caffeine and vitamin c in it. It really helps with puffiness and baggy eyes.
Conny W.
Conny W.
The roller ball feels so cool and refreshing for under my eyes! I know it's for guys and I don't doubt that my man grabs it from time to time but I personally love how cool it is.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Does this really work? I have the worst circles under my eyes so if it works I'm going to buy it now!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
My boyfriend loves this one! He says it's almost a refreshing feel after use! Would highly recommend it!
Saoirse B.
Saoirse B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone buying this product expecting miraculous removal of dark circles and puffiness will be disappointed. After using lots of these types of products I know that this one is pretty good for the price-tag, and does a good job at cooling under the eyes and perking up puffiness compared to the others. I probably would buy again, just because I know that miracle product isn't out there (yet!).
Tash M.
Tash M.
Barrie
It feels very cool and refreshing going on, but it does take a fair bit for it to disappear in the skin.
When I tried to use it with sunblock it caused pilling.
I haven't noticed any changes to the condition of the skin around my eyes.
Will probably not purchase again.
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
How good does this product work ? I hate the dark circles under my eyes :(
Ashaki B.
Ashaki B.
What is this for like under eye anti aging
Sebastián T.
Sebastián T.
Santa Fe
I have been looking for a eye roller. It is not work?
Layal H.
Layal H.
Is there any other products that the same job? I would like to try just to compare.