BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #97 in After Shave

Men's L'Oreal, soothes and hydrates the skin after shaving - Refreshing moisturizer with Vitamin E helps soothe and protect skin. L'Oreal Men's Expert Comfort Max Anti-Irritation After Shave Balm SPF 15 Sunscreen Vitamin E Soothes and protects skin Non-greasy Alcohol-free (no drying alcohol) 24H Hydration. ADS - Active Defense System Action 1: Protects with SPF 15 sunscreen Action 2: Reinforces skin's natural defense With ADS Active Defense System, this powerful, soothing formula helps strengthen your skin's natural defense against daily aggressions. Results: Less irritation from shaving Less tightness More comfort use alternating with other fine after shave balmsI'm a head shaver and have tried numerous other products and I'm impressed with how well this works as advertised. I. click this product to see full details see more...

Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Very good product my husband shave every day for work and uses this to sooth his face after his shave. It moisturizers with making him oily. The amount required is also minimal. The balm seems to last forever.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
This smells so good! My boyfriend wears this and it is so fresh and subtle smelling. Leaves his face smooth and is not irritating to his usually sensitive skin
timothy j.
Love it after a shave really helps after a close shave. Very soothing to my skin and helps keep it moisturized.
Lorna O.
I want to give my husband!!!! after the shave his face feels some dry... i think this product could helps
Ciaran C.
Wemyss Bay, Renfrewshire
Strangely I use this a make up primer and I have found even more strangely that so do a lot of others! Clearly this is not the intended purpose for this item but it absolutely does the job! I have searched high and low for a primer that suits my skin and was unsuccessful until now, I don't use anything else now this is absolute dream, it goes on like velvet and my skin is matte all day long! Which I love! Maybe not the kind of review that people are looking for from this product but it is definitely a multi use product and very good value for money too! Win Win!
Lauren M.
Works as an amazing primer if you don't mind not using an actual primer, minimises pore great, works like a high end primer #tip