BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal Men Expert Pure & Matte Charcoal Black Scrub( 100ml net :Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Esmeralda G.
Souderton
This is just one more charcoal scrub from the many out there at the moment and it seems to be one of the most affordable. Wish the bottles were a little bigger so you coul get more product for less money.It is gentle on the skin although i've experienced some mild irritation on my open pores. I would recommend this product and would purchase again if needed it.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
So I bought this product for my fiancé and while he definitely loves it, I apparently love it more. I use this everyday. Mainly because I love the way it makes my skin feel. I know I could but my own but honestly, where is the fun in that. This product is worth it. I promise, but it for your significant other and you will find yourself apologizing when it's gone.
Scott L.
Martindale
I love the charcoal scrub. It's not too abrasive but still does well for exfoliation. The charcoal is supposed to help with oil but this still leaves me pretty oily. This would probably be better for normal to oily skin, rather than just oily skin.
Isabell C.
Mt.pleasant
 This is probably the best chocolate facemask a views they got rid of all my acne but I had to use it more than one time it had a very nice packaging it was in the middle of pricing it met my expectations yes I would recommend it to people who would need it
Bailey K.
Belton
I love this product my face always feels so amazing and helps with my pores amazingly! I buy 2 a month! Yes that well ladies and gentlemen! Can even find it at you local Walmart! 😍😍😍😍
Amy E.
Dhanis
You may look really funny putting it on and the fear of staining my wash cloth was there but it did the job well and my face felt good and smooth and refreshed after
Naomi L.
Good scrub not to harsh and not to gentle. Not sure why its marketed towards men? I used this scrub on my nose and it worked great. Took a little bit to see a difference but if you are patient you will see results.
emily p.
Charcoal scrubs seem to do the best for my combo sensitive skin, this is one of the best of all the charcoal scrubs though!
Kimberly H.
Holt
It was k not a big fan of this product
It was really what i was looking for and didnt help with what i was wanting it for
Victoria M.
Fostoria, OH
Worked well and got black heads out but very harsh when taking off of skin. But I will use this product again.