BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Men Expert Pure & Matte Charcoal Black Scrub (100ml) Deep Action 2000 beads per use Deeply purifies & unclogs pore by pore see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylen G.
Rochester
I t really headed with some spots I had and it made my faces smooth and the product was effective and I now it says for men but I want to try it and the packing was nice and it it was a very good product
Laura B.
Williston, SC
Just because it says for men.. ladies don't think you can't use it!! It works great I am a female and I have tried it. Would and will buy again. Leaves your skin smooth and clean just makes sure you follow how to use. Also make sure you wash your face after using. Best stuff ever !!
Hannah S.
Great for the occasional scrub. Gets deep and cleans out your pores. Gets rid of all that dead skin. Can dry you out if used too often or without following up with moisturizer.
Francisca D.
Pico Rivera
Brings out all the bacteria clears my pores mates my t-zone area which I have the most oil. Gentle on skin. Worked better then expected.
Justin T.
Follansbee
Amazing!!!!!! I bought this product after being introduced to it from my sister and I will not go to any other product or Brand
Nicole P.
Reno, NV
I have used multiple masks and charcoal scrubs but I love this because it smells so good! Love ittttt! Gotta use it again
pearla t.
yuma
it is very high quality not like other brands love it it was such a wow to get this product at the price we got it.
halie w.
Creswell, OR
My boyfriend tried this he really liked it. It was mattifying but not over drying helped with his combination skin
mimi m.
"I got a few of these in subscription boxes I get and I really enjoyed them. They apply so easily & smooth to the eyes they don't crease and once on they do not budge! I like to apply these on the lids weather it be matte or shimmer than go in with a transition shade & crease shade than baam got my eye look for the day! They have a good shade variety so I think there's a color for everyone. I recommend these to others there a great add to a collection and are super easy to use!"
Ismahan A.
Wandsworth, London
I bought this product not realizing that it was for men!! I just really needed a charcoal scrub to help reduce dark pigmentation on my skin. It feels good on skin and leaves me feeling refreshed. however its a scrub which can be harsh on skin esp as this is for males who have tougher skin so dont forget to moisturize straight after using!!