BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover a powerful purifying complex combining Black Charcoal; , a well-known purifying agent, and refreshing Menthol, for a complete cleansing action on your skin, to help protect against the appearance of spots and blackheads. In one strike, it helps target 5 signs; of male skin imperfection: - Spots - Blackheads - Marks - Oily Skin - Roughness. When applying onto your face, the black gel turns into a rich white foam and leaves an amazing squeaky-clean yet comfortable effect. see more...

Kaylyn R.
Kaylyn R.
I bought this for my boyfriend in hopes that he would welcome the idea of using it more and becoming more open to trying new skin care products. He used it a couple times and said that he really liked it. However, I don't think he's used it consistently enough to give me an accurate review. We'll keep it in the shower in hopes that he will continue to try it!
Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
It works pretty well especially after when you contenue to use it for an extended period of time. I also like this produt because it helps bring moisture to my skin and it smells amazing. I also have sensitive skin and this product didnt irritate or tarnish my skin. This product worked really well for me so try it out it may just work well for you!
Lenz P.
Lenz P.
Cottonwood , CA
I bought this product as a gift to my husband. as we all know men don't pay much attention to there face. He loves it and I notice the blackheads on his face where gone it leaves a smooth young looking skin and until now he could not end his day without using it.
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
My boyfriend uses this product all the time and he said he loved it! Like all charcoal products, we both feel like they always give you a deeper clean. This one also doesn't smell too bad! It isn't a go to for people with sensitive skin, however!!
Malak C.
Malak C.
Fort Worth, TX
Although I am a girl, I still love charcoal masks. So it doesnt matter that it says that its for men. It felt gentle on my skin and it gave it nice tingles. It wasnt pricey at all for the sensation and effectiveness it gave me. I would highly reccomend this to my friends.
Aniyah R.
Aniyah R.
I use this on my face and I think it's an amazing wash. Being that I a man a woman I think that it was amazing. It was so gentle on my skin and it made it so soft. I am a first time user and it is amazing. I would definitely buy it again.
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
I buy this for my husband because he's a clean freak this makes his face look flawless it makes him look younger I could buy it Walmart Walgreens Target CVS anywhere and the package is super nice I would recommend it a hundred percent anybody that has wrinkles under his eyes
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
Gary
I liked the way this product makes my skin feel and it doesn't dry out my skin after I use it. I recommend this to anyone with acne to clear your skin up .
Athea L.
Athea L.
Terre haute, IN
I think I recommend this for my nephew it's looks like ok and very good to face especially have pimples I wanna buy this
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Loved it! made my face feel so smooth after. Would most definitely recommend this to any friends and family! Bought this at Walgreens!