BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A hydrating & purifying facial gel foam wash for men Enriched with Menthol to deeply cleanse skin with a burst of icy cool freshness Developed with ADS(TM) Active Defense System a powerful soothing active ingredient Helps reinforce skin's natural resistance against daily aggressions Leaves skin soft moist & comfortable without tightness see more...

Sk K.
Sk K.
I got this for my brother and he loved it!! He uses it on the daily it definitely was what he's been looking for! It's such a good price for a great product. I got it off amazon and would get it again! If you are looking for a smooth gel that lasts long this is for you!
Subs K.
Subs K.
When I first bought this, I was a little skeptical. But I have to say, Im pretty impressed by the results! It's everything I couldve asked for from a serum and it really gives a anti aging effect. Its gentle and no improvement needed at all! Love
Maria B.
Maria B.
Morristown
My husband loved this so much! He stocked up with this for a great Amount of time! Treat ur man and get him one of these he will love you more
Justine H.
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
My husband really enjoyed using this product. He liked that it doesn't have a feminine scent and was a good way for him to remember to moisturize.
Vickie S.
Vickie S.
Love this. My face felt so clean after using this product. I will purchase again and I will tell my friends and family anout it.
sarah s.
sarah s.
I have used as product before is a good product seems to work very well in my opinion I would most likely get it again
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My boyfriend loves this stuff. Leaves his face feeling cool and clean. He'd definitely repurchase and recommend
Yaya L.
Yaya L.
My hubby uses this n he loves it he makes sure puts it on when he needs it he makes sure
Rose D.
Rose D.
Karabar
This is a somewhat useful product but could be better it's a little to harsh for my sensitive skin on my face but I worked for my sister and met her expectations she used this once but never baught it again there's definitely room for improvement for sesitive skin
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Tijuana
When i firts bougth this, I was a little skeptical. But I have to say, Im pretty impressed by the results! It's everything I couldve asked for from a serum and it really gives a anti aging effects