BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A hydrating & purifying facial gel foam wash for men Enriched with Menthol to deeply cleanse skin with a burst of icy cool freshness Developed with ADS(TM) Active Defense System a powerful soothing active ingredient Helps reinforce skin's natural resistance against daily aggressions Leaves skin soft moist & comfortable without tightness see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Subs K.
Subs K.
Review for: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Power Watery Foaming Gel 100ml/3.4oz
When I first bought this, I was a little skeptical. But I have to say, Im pretty impressed by the results! It's everything I couldve asked for from a serum and it really gives a anti aging effect. Its gentle and no improvement needed at all! Love
Maria B.
Maria B.
Morristown
Review for: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Power Watery Foaming Gel 100ml/3.4oz
My husband loved this so much! He stocked up with this for a great Amount of time! Treat ur man and get him one of these he will love you more
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
grand rapids, MI
Review for: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Power Watery Foaming Gel 100ml/3.4oz
My boyfriend loves this stuff. Leaves his face feeling cool and clean. He'd definitely repurchase and recommend
Yaya L.
Yaya L.
Review for: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Power Watery Foaming Gel 100ml/3.4oz
My hubby uses this n he loves it he makes sure puts it on when he needs it he makes sure
Rose D.
Rose D.
Karabar
Review for: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Power Watery Foaming Gel 100ml/3.4oz
This is a somewhat useful product but could be better it's a little to harsh for my sensitive skin on my face but I worked for my sister and met her expectations she used this once but never baught it again there's definitely room for improvement for sesitive skin
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Tijuana
Review for: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Power Watery Foaming Gel 100ml/3.4oz
When i firts bougth this, I was a little skeptical. But I have to say, Im pretty impressed by the results! It's everything I couldve asked for from a serum and it really gives a anti aging effects
Julie Ann A.
Julie Ann A.
Al Ain
Review for: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Power Watery Foaming Gel 100ml/3.4oz
My husband really love this facial wash by L'Oreal he said his face feels so soft after he wash his face, he recommend this product to all the men out there. I also love L'Oreal products! great brand. ❤❤
Glorya N.
Glorya N.
Review for: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Power Watery Foaming Gel 100ml/3.4oz
It is a very nice product. It is a purifying gel foam to deeply clean all the impurities. It give you a fresh skin all the day. I bought it for my dad. And he loves it so much.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Review for: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Power Watery Foaming Gel 100ml/3.4oz
My husband used and he love it! L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Power Watery Foaming Gel 100ml/3.4oz take care his face and keeps it soft
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Soledade 1, Sumidouro RJ
Review for: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Power Watery Foaming Gel 100ml/3.4oz
very good! Helped a lot in the hydration of my face and besides moisturizing it removes the oiliness of the skin.