L'Oréal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Quench Max - Ultra Hydration (No Shine) 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Cochero G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

An anti-shine face moisturizer for men Features an ultra-fresh non-sticky & non-greasy formula that penetrates rapidly into skin Formulated with mineral-rich seawater to deliver anti-oil active ingredients Provides 24-hour hydration & an instant icy feeling without shine Immediately soothes the sensation of razor burn Leaves skin calm soft smooth & matte looking with no residue see more...

Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
My husband used this when I bought it for him in order for him to stop stealing my Caudalie Mattifying sorbet. It did not give the same amount of moisture that the Caudalie Provided and in four hours left him shiny. We'll stick to what we got but it was worth the try.
Tess P.
Tess P.
Athens, OH
This moisturizer is so refreshing for my skin. It's perfect right after washing my face at night. It leaves me feeling relaxed and fresh. The scent is also light and clean, which is pleasant throughout the day.
Devoneisha R.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
My boyfriend always uses this and it keeps his face hydrated and moisturized. One thing is that it's not cheap it will take a few pennies out of pocket by it's worth its money
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
My brother used this for about a year and it didn't really do anything for him. It kept his skin soft but it was still a little dry.
Natalia Á.
Natalia Á.
Astoria, NY
My husband like it smell amazing and is so nice and soft. He said that is a little bit expensive but I'm not really sure! Smell good
La piel es muy importante pero mi rostro es mas y para mi lavarme el rostro con la loción L'oréal es suavidad
Tesla T.
Tesla T.
York, PA
Love using this when my face feels dry after washing my makeup off does not leave my face feeling oily
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Chehalis, WA
Very moisturize ing great product good smell od buy again teaxture feels good make my man use it too
Yovana R.
Yovana R.
Este producto parece bueno quisiera que mi esposo lo probara a ver cómo le va..
Cesar G.
Cesar G.
Aside from the ugly packaging that looks like shave gel I did not really enjoy the product itself. Yes, it is affordable, but the product is greasy and makes you look greasy opposed to fresh. However I do enjoy the smell, hence the reason for my review.