BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
I have bad luck with foundation usually I have a streaky uneven and wrong tone effect, but with this product I was very impressed not only with the price but also with how smooth and flawless my skin looked. No streaks, no uneven color tones, felt weightless.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Levelland, TX
I love this make up. it is such a good base and blends very well with my skin color
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
I love using the matte products. It does on great and doesn't break you out. Everyday use for me .!
Sahar M.
Sahar M.
Really great makeup for oily or shiny skin; it leaves a beautiful finish. Great product for it's price.
Kristina b.
Kristina b.
This make up works great! It leaves your face looking flawless and airbrushed. It covers everything you want to hide and applies evenly and naturally. I use it everyday!
Tasha R.