L'Oréal Marvel Justice League DC Avengers Spiderman Batman Hulk Toothbrush 3 Pack (Batman with Crest 3 pack)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son loved this set! When I bought it I wasn't sure if the toothbrush would hold up but he used it for a month and it worked perfect he loved everything about it and it got him excited about oral care!!
angela m.
angela m.
Bought the hulk version for my grandson.he loves to use it.bought it at WalMart and it was very affordable.pros are he always wants to brush now.i would buy it again.first time buyers should try this.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Princeton, MN
My son loves these tooth brushes. He even prefers them over his electric toothbrush. They are the perfect size for small hands and tiny teeth and the characters make brushing his teeth a fun activity.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
Super hero toothbrushes and toothpaste have always been a favorite of my children. They claim the toothbrushe of their choice & shortly thereafter become that super hero. They love pretending!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Far rockaway , NY
I got this for my nephew and he absolutely loves this. He always looks at the toothbrush when he brushes his thresh it's the cutest thing ever
Angela P.
Angela P.
Madisonville, TN
Never heard of batman or spiderman toothbrush product so i don't buy it but if i did i would try it out it may be cheap enough for my budget
Heike N.
Heike N.
Owens X Rds, AL
Since I can not remember the exact nail polish that I used. I love the Spiderman Batman Toothbrush. Perfect for kids
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Frankfort, KY
Love all nail polish don't have a favorite color or brand whatever catches my eye is what I buy
Zainy Z.
Zainy Z.
Try every single thing so that you know how good i i and the colour of it is best isn't it
Jhosely B.
Jhosely B.
It´s creative idea, introduce the product with marvel's carathers is excellent idea