BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal By L'Oreal Majirel 6.23 1.7Oz For Unisex see more...

• Gostaria realmente de ver a ação desta tinta no meu cabelo se fica ...1 Answers
  • Os produtos da loreal sempre estão garantindo a qualidade do produt...1 Answers
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Plant City, Fl
As a cosmetologist I do not recommend at home hair color. You never know the result you are going to get. You also don't know if someone switched the tubes. Please go see a licensed professional when it comes to hair color.
Amelia P.
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally loved this product I'm so happy I came across it. It works like a gem! It's super effective and lasted such a long time! The packaging was super cute as well. I was satisfied with this purchase!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Austin, TX
Really love this a lot and it's also permanent so you won't have to keep re dying your hair like you did before if you did cuz I have been there and I have done that lol for a long this go buy it plz
Mona M.
Mona M.
Oakland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product and really loved it it's a very good product and the price is very affordable just try it and you won't regret buying it
Megan B.
Megan B.
I love loreal products they work so well and I dye my hair all the time. So this works. I use many preservers.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
I love loreal products. I just dyed my hair and live how silky and undamaged it is even after it being dyed!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
Born a blonde and will probably die a blonde. Love my blonde that this product gives me
Maria O.
Maria O.
Love loreal products. Have always used these to dye my hair.. always recommend these
Dayane F.
Dayane F.
Incrível. A textura é super agradável, e diferentemente de outros produtos, o cheiro não causa dor de cabeça e não é enjoativo. Tem uma ótima cobertura e no meu caso, durou bastante.
Mavish K.
Mavish K.
Use this all the time. I would recommend it for anyone. It didn't damage my hair. It's sold at a good price.
Layne S.
Layne S.
Garanhuns
Gostaria realmente de ver a ação desta tinta no meu cabelo se fica o ruivo tão sonhado , adoraria testar?
letícia r.
letícia r.
Mossoro RN
Os produtos da loreal sempre estão garantindo a qualidade do produto . Pra vcs que já possuem ou já possuíram esse produto poderiam me dizer se ele é oq promete ?