BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal By L'Oreal Majirel 6.23 1.7Oz For Unisex see more...

• Gostaria realmente de ver a ação desta tinta no meu cabelo se fic...1 Answers
  • Os produtos da loreal sempre estão garantindo a qualidade do prod...1 Answers
Hannah G.
Plant City, Fl
As a cosmetologist I do not recommend at home hair color. You never know the result you are going to get. You also don't know if someone switched the tubes. Please go see a licensed professional when it comes to hair color.
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
Literally loved this product I'm so happy I came across it. It works like a gem! It's super effective and lasted such a long time! The packaging was super cute as well. I was satisfied with this purchase!
Kimberly M.
Austin, TX
Really love this a lot and it's also permanent so you won't have to keep re dying your hair like you did before if you did cuz I have been there and I have done that lol for a long this go buy it plz
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
I tried this product and really loved it it's a very good product and the price is very affordable just try it and you won't regret buying it
Anne G.
Maplewood, NJ
It has always been difficult to find a nice red and one that does not fade quickly. My search is over! This is a great product. I love it!
Megan B.
I love loreal products they work so well and I dye my hair all the time. So this works. I use many preservers.
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
I love loreal products. I just dyed my hair and live how silky and undamaged it is even after it being dyed!
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
Born a blonde and will probably die a blonde. Love my blonde that this product gives me
Maria O.
Love loreal products. Have always used these to dye my hair.. always recommend these
Rebecca W.
Churchill, MB
I used to use the magenta all the time, the color pay off was always amazing and held up to my frequent washing. Such a fresh scent for a permanent color as well!
letícia r.
Mossoro RN
Os produtos da loreal sempre estão garantindo a qualidade do produto . Pra vcs que já possuem ou já possuíram esse produto poderiam me dizer se ele é oq promete ?
Layne S.
Garanhuns
Gostaria realmente de ver a ação desta tinta no meu cabelo se fica o ruivo tão sonhado , adoraria testar?