3 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Every stunning look begins with a gorgeous foundation. MagicSmooth Souffle from L'Oreal creates a flawless, silky, even-toned finish. Apply the air-whipped foundation daily to achieve smooth, poreless perfection. Color/shade: Sun Beige 530 Quantity: Four (4) Size: 0.67 ounce each Finish: Silky, even-toned Air-whipped foundation Lightweight Breathable coverage We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I have really oily skin and prefer to have a matte finish (I can us...1 Answers
  • Is this gonna make me breakout or is this breathable? Good for comb...1 Answers
  • Does it make anyone else's skin seem pore-y? 1 Answers
Verlinda S.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I didn't really care for this foundation. I have oily skin, so it felt like the oil in my skin broke down the foundation super quickly. pretty soon there was nothing at all on my face, just an oily mess. it also was a bit difficult to blend. I did hear they re-vamped the formula so I may re try this foundation, but for the most part, I think I ll state clear of this one because my skin needs something a bit tougher then this.... it's a good idea...but perhaps needs some tweaking for oily skinned gals in order for us to make use of it.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
San Francisco, CA
Things You May Want to Know:
* Not very consistent with blending.
* Can get awfully oily especially for oily-skin types (much more oilier than Boots).
* Does not do well with scars, fine lines, or sun spots.
* Little coverage.
* Though it looks dark in the container, know that the finish is lighter on the face.
* No perfume scent (it has this very faint subtle oil like hint of smell).
* Not worth the $16.00 at Target.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
This foundation is great if you're looking for something super thick and has super high coverage. The texture is nice and light but I would not say it looks light on the skin and would not be good for someone looking for a no-makeup-look. I do like this product, but I prefer lighter coverage. Also, a warning, in my experience this product oxidizes so make sure to buy a color a few shades lighter than you match to.
Abre S.
Abre S.
Florissant, MO
This was one of the worst foundations I've ever used. Which surprises me because I typically LOVE their foundations! It gave pretty good coverage but I felt as if it would come off onto my finger if I even touched my face slightly. Also, if you have dry skin or any dry patches it looks extremely flaky. After a while of wear, it can look caked on and blotchy. Would not recommend.
Kira J.
Kira J.
Nesconset, NY
This is really good foundation for someone who doesn't have many dark spots, blemishes, or acne scars. It works very well just to even out your skin tone and the texture of it is very unique and feels great. However, if you're like me and need a foundation to cover up acne scars, I would recommend a different type.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Review for: L'Oréal Magic Smooth Souffle
I buy this stuff for my aging mother because she has wrinkles and it makes her feel better about her appearance. Thanks L'Oreal for covering up my mom's wrinkles that were brought on by a never ending series of disappointments in her son. You should buy this if you like makeup and want to look prettier!!
Jack F.
Jack F.
This is basically the same formula as their Magic base for the eye, except in a slightly larger package. It is a thick, spackle-like formula that gives high coverage of pores, but the amount of money they charge for the amount of product is way too unreasonable to keep buying.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Shreveport, LA
Def not something I would buy again. The first few times I loved it but that was without primer. When i put primer on with it I found it became hard to apply and keep smooth. It also is not very lasting at all. I was very disappointed by this product and would not buy again
Holland D.
Holland D.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this foundation when I'm looking for a lot of coverage without a cakey feel. Because it goes from a mousse to a powder finish, it is matte and has lasted me all day. It's great because I don't need to reapply! Four stars because color matching is hit or miss.
Alex W.
Alex W.
Hancock, ME
Absolute favorite foundation! This product left my skin feeling so soft and light as though I didn't have anything on my face. Absolutly love the quality and very highly recommended. It is a little higher priced compaired to most foundations but worth every penny!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
How well does this hold up through out the day?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a foundation? if it is, is it good?
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
Is this similar to Revlon Colorstay whipped foundation? Better or worse?
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX
What are the benifits of this product
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
Does this stuff work well as a foundation?