BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer. Nude. . see more...

• Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye m...1 Answers
  • I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any s...1 Answers
  • How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have ...3 Answers
L'Oréal Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer
  • "Ok so this was one of my first eyelid primers and I must say it ranks up there with some of the high end primers." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my eye shadow in place, sure, but you have to make sure you cover the primer entirely or else it'll dry in a weird orangey color." in 1 review
  • "good product for the price and it's a drugstore gem." in 1 review
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this product seemed to make them even more oily." in 1 review
Stella G.
Stella G.
An okay product. It gets the job done. But it's very thick, and it gets my eye shadow brushes clogged up. It keeps my eye shadow in place, sure, but you have to make sure you cover the primer entirely or else it'll dry in a weird orangey color.
lizzie a.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
Its very thick, and it gets my eye shadow brushes clogged up. It keeps my eye shadow in place.
Mirella C.
Mirella C.
This eyelid primer does keep on all day but it gets chalky if you don't blend IMMEDIATELY. I find that to be really annoying but besides that it does a pretty good job of keeping eye shadow on and vibrant.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really oily eyelids and this product seemed to make them even more oily. Didn't work for me at all.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. When I used it in combination with my normal eyeshadow, my eyeshadow stays put and vibrant for the entirety of the day. It's easy to apply and works perfectly. I put it on first and let it sit for a few minutes, then use a wet brush to apply my shadow. However, you have to be careful to get it on your lid only, because if gets on your face and isn't covered, it is visable. It's only a little larger than a chapstick, and as a drug store brand, it is budget friendly.
shailiz c.
shailiz c.
Woodhaven, NY
I use this one all the time. My friend actually recommended it to me. And I love it. It's probably one of the best primers to use.
Maydelinn P.
Maydelinn P.
Chile
Primero que nada es de una consistencia no muy espesa es como un tipo de base para mis ojos ya que cubria mis venas verdosas ahahhaa pero es super recommendad facil de usar y con buenos resultados logrando penetrar la sombra que la deja super intacta no se remueve para nada
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente corrector de ojos para el rostro me encanta definitivamente es muy bueno para lucir un explendido maquillaje
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Melhor deleniador adorei achei um atraso nunca mais vou compra de outra marca pq esse e muito bom
maria l.
maria l.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I need this eyelid concealor i haven't bought any yet but i need it cuz i use eyeshadow mostly everyday!!!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Wallaceburg, ON
What technically is the average length of time for how long it lasts?
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product? Does it really work...
Jul L.
Jul L.
How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have read both ways please let me know the best and proper way to use this product.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any suggestions as to what other products work closely like this one but not so thick?
Cel D.
Cel D.
Lethbridge
Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye makeup and it seems to always crease! Does this product really work? Does it stop your lids from creasing? If so, how much is it?