BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer. Nude. . see more...

• Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye m...1 Answers
  • I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any s...1 Answers
  • How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have ...3 Answers
L'Oréal Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer
  • "Ok so this was one of my first eyelid primers and I must say it ranks up there with some of the high end primers." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my eye shadow in place, sure, but you have to make sure you cover the primer entirely or else it'll dry in a weird orangey color." in 1 review
  • "good product for the price and it's a drugstore gem." in 1 review
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this product seemed to make them even more oily." in 1 review
Anna T.
Anna T.
Portland, OR
It is so easily blendable, it doesn't crease, and i makes the eyeshadows stay longer!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
I don't know why people are giving this awful reviews, it works amazingly! Especially awesome paired with the loreal infallible eye shadows
Autumn Y.
Autumn Y.
Doesn't do a great job of "de-creasing." Definitely creases within an hour or so.
Shanay H.
Shanay H.
Ok so this was one of my first eyelid primers and I must say it ranks up there with some of the high end primers. It does not crease after all day wear. And it holds the colorin place. Lol. This is a must have for a makeup beginner to a professional.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up because I was out of UDPP and it just didn't work for me at all, my shadows creased within an hour, I was actually better off without it.
C J.
C J.
Guilford, CT
I love this product, makes my eyeshadow looks smoothr and fabulous!
Shawndra B.
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I can't believe I used to apply my eyeshadow without using this. My eyeshadow would crease and not quite stay in place. It just wouldn't stay looking as good as it did when I put on compared to later in the day. First time I tried this I was amazed. My eyeshadow stayed put, didn't crease, and looked great.
Adilisa P.
Adilisa P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and the price.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love eyeshadow primers, they just keep everything in place and control fallouts. This one works fine but it dried out in less than two months. Disappointing.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Groveton, NH
As far as a drugstore eyelid primer goes this one is okay. The coverage is light to medium and the de crease magic lasts maybe an hour two tops. For me it works for powder brand eye shadow but not cream or liquid eye liner. There are better products out there by t for a drugstore one this is again okay
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Wallaceburg, ON
What technically is the average length of time for how long it lasts?
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product? Does it really work...
Jul L.
Jul L.
How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have read both ways please let me know the best and proper way to use this product.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any suggestions as to what other products work closely like this one but not so thick?
Cel D.
Cel D.
Lethbridge
Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye makeup and it seems to always crease! Does this product really work? Does it stop your lids from creasing? If so, how much is it?