BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer. Nude. . see more...

• Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye m...1 Answers
  • I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any s...1 Answers
  • How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have ...3 Answers
L'Oréal Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer
  • "Ok so this was one of my first eyelid primers and I must say it ranks up there with some of the high end primers." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my eye shadow in place, sure, but you have to make sure you cover the primer entirely or else it'll dry in a weird orangey color." in 1 review
  • "good product for the price and it's a drugstore gem." in 1 review
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this product seemed to make them even more oily." in 1 review
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
This is your typical drug store nude eye shadow primer! It's good for the price!
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
North Chili, NY
This was my very first primer I used. It does the job but it's not that great. It would cause creasing in my eyeshadow all day and would only last a few hours before everything started to melt off my face. Good for a someone just starting off makeup but would definitely recommend upgrading from this as soon as you can.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Ripley
Goes on really well and blends into skin easily but wasn't pleased with it. I still had creasing even when using my Naked 2 palette.
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
Good product for the price and it's a drugstore gem.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan... There isn't too much product in the tube first off. It takes a lot of effort to get any out of the tube as well! Strange. When you do get some out though it's just ok. Creases a lot too.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this on a whim when I was running low of a much higher priced primer. I was very happily surprised with this product! This primer delivers the perfect coverage of veins and discoloration, as well as provides a beautiful canvas for my eyeshadows. The color is perfect for my skin tone and the price is unbeatable!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes an excellent primer for the eyelids. Even though it's around nine dollars, I think it's well worth it. The top to the tube did crack when I turned it too hard, but I was still able to use all of it.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Great product! i really like how it leaves my face, it does a great job covering the dark spots
Roselle B.
Roselle B.
Astoria, NY
It dries out way too quick. For a beginner, like me, I recommend something else. It did its job but I just wasn't satisfied with it.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
This product was gifted to me, I got a great review from my sister, but I actually did not like it one bit. I feel exactly as Emily J. did on her review.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Wallaceburg, ON
What technically is the average length of time for how long it lasts?
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product? Does it really work...
Jul L.
Jul L.
How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have read both ways please let me know the best and proper way to use this product.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any suggestions as to what other products work closely like this one but not so thick?
Cel D.
Cel D.
Lethbridge
Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye makeup and it seems to always crease! Does this product really work? Does it stop your lids from creasing? If so, how much is it?