BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer. Nude. . see more...

• Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye m...1 Answers
  • I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any s...1 Answers
  • How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have ...3 Answers
L'Oréal Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer
  • "Ok so this was one of my first eyelid primers and I must say it ranks up there with some of the high end primers." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my eye shadow in place, sure, but you have to make sure you cover the primer entirely or else it'll dry in a weird orangey color." in 1 review
  • "good product for the price and it's a drugstore gem." in 1 review
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this product seemed to make them even more oily." in 1 review
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Scranton, PA
MEH

I didn't really notice a difference in wear for me with my oily lids. However it did provide to color balance to my blue veines lids. Not perfect but covered them enough where less pigmented shadows went on more brightly. I do think this is a great base under cream shadows that crease easily such as the elf smudge pots.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
Love this it is very useful for me it keeps my eyeshadow in place and my eyelids do not feel all oily and this primer gives me more confidence to not worry about eye makeup coming off like going out to parties and stuff. Overall this product works great.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I'm not a huge fan of L'Oréal Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer. It was thicker than my usual and it definitely dried in the creases. I like to use primer to help keep shimmer shadow stick without fall out, but it didn't help. For a drugstore primer I would recommend Wet Seal!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I just start with the word "disappointed"? I had high hopes for this product because the formula was very similar to my go-to #milani #eyeprimer, but the ability to withstand creasing failed incredibly. I had creasing within hours of wearing this eye primer despite the quality of eye shadow I was wearing.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I thought it would be a great base for my eyeshadow. It's ok, but no different than any other concealer I've tried on my lids; the formula is just more drying than the others, and harder to blend. I could get the same results with other concealer and I don't feel like I need to buy it again.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
It works really good at first but than I found to be patchy after a couple times I used it. I don't know the formal Janet somthing I liked but it's okay not the worst thing ever
Caylin N.
Caylin N.
Not a fan of this primer. I was very disappointed. Made my eyes feel a little oily and started to crease right away. Not very long lasting. I love loreal but this product just didn't work for me.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice primer. Provides good protection from creasing and cancels out some of the veins on my lid area. It needs to be blended out quickly though, otherwise it begins to pill up.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Not really happy about this purchase. Causes creases and makes my lids super oily.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Plainfield, IL
This is great to carry in your purse for long days. I would use this as a touch up throughout the day.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Wallaceburg, ON
What technically is the average length of time for how long it lasts?
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product? Does it really work...
Jul L.
Jul L.
How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have read both ways please let me know the best and proper way to use this product.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any suggestions as to what other products work closely like this one but not so thick?
Cel D.
Cel D.
Lethbridge
Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye makeup and it seems to always crease! Does this product really work? Does it stop your lids from creasing? If so, how much is it?