BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer. Nude. . see more...

• Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye m...1 Answers
  • I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any s...1 Answers
  • How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have ...3 Answers
L'Oréal Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer
  • "Ok so this was one of my first eyelid primers and I must say it ranks up there with some of the high end primers." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my eye shadow in place, sure, but you have to make sure you cover the primer entirely or else it'll dry in a weird orangey color." in 1 review
  • "good product for the price and it's a drugstore gem." in 1 review
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this product seemed to make them even more oily." in 1 review
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used all of the expensive eyelid primers from sephora for my oily eyelids. On a whim I decided to try this drugstore brand eye primer and I have been so impressed! I have used this all summer and love it. Sometimes it can go on a little clumpy but it is easy to fix and my eye shadows last all day with this. I would definitely recommend especially if you have oilier eyelids that smudge throughout the day!
Claire C.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my eyeshadow after a long, hectic, 11-hour work day. This primer has made a world of a difference in how long my eyeshadow lasts. I will never go back to using eyeshadow without it! It's easy to apply, and is a quick but important addition to any makeup routine.
Rose🌚 K.
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't normally try a whole bunch of eyeshadow primers but I really do like this one. Ive used it a lot and I don't think my eyeshadow has ever creased when I had this one. I don't think it brings more pigment to my eyeshadow but it does a good job of keeping it on. it also smells sweet to me
.. Brianna Beauty ..
.. Brianna Beauty ..
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a fan of this product. When I applied this product to my Eye lids they would not blend at all! It left creases and when I put my shadow on it just looked bad. I do not recommend this product. I would not buy this product again. I've tried so many better ones but this is just a no!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is amazing! I originally bought it because I found it on clearance but I tried and have been hooked ever since! It is super easy to use and it keeps my eyeshadow in place ALL DAY! I even worked out once with a full face of makeup and my eyeshadow did not budge. Definitely a must have
Jailene R.
Jailene R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had purchased this product at first to see if it will help with my eyeshadow from always creasing and it did! It has a silicone feel to it and makes my eyelids very smooth. This product has greatly minimized my eyeshadow from creasing and would recommend for those that have hooded lids like me.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
Brigham City, UT
This isn't your typical spring item that you'll probably see reviewed, but priming is vital! Especially in the summer when the heat and allergies kick in. I use this daily and my eyeshadow stay on ALL day!! Plus my eyeliner doesn't crease or smudge, and it's liquid! Love it!!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the very first product that I tried that was L'Oreal. I think it was amazing. Eyeshadow primer is very important for the long lasting of your eyeshadow. I would continue to buy this product. I love it! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Granton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great eyelid primer that made my eyeshadow and eyeliner stay on all day without creasing or rubbing off of my oily hooded lids. My only complaint is that it's a bit pigmented and messy compared to my favorite primer.
JulieAnn H.
JulieAnn H.
Canby, OR
I wear very dramatic eye-shadow colors and no matter what colors I purchased, the results were disappointing. I have fairly oily skin which would land me with a blotch here of dark color and then a spot where it was light... the blending was near impossible. I heard about eyelid primers and wanted to give one a shot. This is my first attempt but from my own personal battle, this has improved my outcome dramatically. I use considerably less eye-shadow now with much stronger color outcome. I don't have the bunching in my crease like I did before, and for me that was within an hour or so of putting my make up on, so to remove almost flawless eye-shadow at the days end is a great thing. I'm impressed. I will buy it again!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Wallaceburg, ON
What technically is the average length of time for how long it lasts?
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product? Does it really work...
Jul L.
Jul L.
How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have read both ways please let me know the best and proper way to use this product.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any suggestions as to what other products work closely like this one but not so thick?
Cel D.
Cel D.
Lethbridge
Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye makeup and it seems to always crease! Does this product really work? Does it stop your lids from creasing? If so, how much is it?