Loreal‎ Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation - Rose Pearl 30ml uploaded by Amy T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oréal Paris is a French company and a global leader in beauty trends. L'Oréal Paris provides accessible luxury for all those who demand excellence in beauty. L'Oréal Paris has been the official make-up artist for the Cannes Film Festival for 10... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber L.
Miamisburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice not my favorite. I bought it at a drug store as a recommendation for a cheap replacement for Sephora makeup but it was disappointment. Good for oily skin but my skin is regular. It’s cheap but doesn’t hide much and is hard to blend
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this on hand at all times . This is great coverage with a light weight feeling I have never had any coverage problems with this. I buy this where it’s on sale so it is sold at my local Walmart, rite aid, walgreens ect. I buy on sale because I love a deal but I will buy at retail as well. It is well worth it!!
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this isn’t my shade but was the only option when reviewing to pick from. This drug store foundation is amazing! If you are looking for a phenomenal glow and dewy finish, at a beyond fantastic price then this is it! Long lasting. Beautiful finish. High coverage! Awesome! A+!
Cait M.
This product is best with a primer but I use rose water by Mario Badescu before and after and it looks great, the foundation does breakup a bit but it’s probably my lack of primer
courtneywindholz W.
Bucklin, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best stuff ever! I use this ALL THE TIME! It's good for dry and oily skin! It will moisturize your face too. It is very easy to apply, and this lasts all day.
Aminah ..
I think it's a really awesome product and most of u should try this out, specially starters instead of wasting ur time on other cheap ones give this a try, its not that expensive you will eventually get this so why not right away. Thumbs up if u like it too!!
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Alyssa C.
Clearlake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It adds a really nice natural glow under foundation, but in doesn't help my foundation and make up blend well. It isn't smooth enough. I use it in areas I plan to highlight rather than all over my face. Great color, not so great consistancy.
Giavanna T.
Not a full coverage foundation, and not good for dry skin at all. It's very lightweight, and layering it does not help much BUT its easy to apply, a good foundation for people who have clear skin or maybe just starting out exploring the world of makeup.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I love that Loreal has the foundations shades labeled by the type of undertone like warms, cools and neutrals because it makes it super easy to find my true shade. This formula is great for dry skin and has a nice dewy finish.
nicole r.
How smooth does it go on the skin?