Loreal‎ Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation - Rose Pearl 30ml uploaded by Amy T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oréal Paris is a French company and a global leader in beauty trends. L'Oréal Paris provides accessible luxury for all those who demand excellence in beauty. L'Oréal Paris has been the official make-up artist for the Cannes Film Festival for 10... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
I like this foundation really hard. This is my favorite one from the drugstore. I inclusive have the same brand primer. This make your face look like a porcelaine.. and its really cheap. I recommend this brand, they take care of your face and make you look amazing ✨♥
Jodi L.
Jodi L.
One of the most beautiful drugstore foundations that I have found dead. It makes your skin dewy and radiate health. I f you like no shine this isn't for you. Love
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Clearlake, CA
It adds a really nice natural glow under foundation, but in doesn't help my foundation and make up blend well. It isn't smooth enough. I use it in areas I plan to highlight rather than all over my face. Great color, not so great consistancy.
Giavanna T.
Giavanna T.
Not a full coverage foundation, and not good for dry skin at all. It's very lightweight, and layering it does not help much BUT its easy to apply, a good foundation for people who have clear skin or maybe just starting out exploring the world of makeup.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I love that Loreal has the foundations shades labeled by the type of undertone like warms, cools and neutrals because it makes it super easy to find my true shade. This formula is great for dry skin and has a nice dewy finish.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Glen Burnie, MD
So I might have just messed up and got the wrong shade, but it didn't look like I was even wearing any foundation at all. It didn't have very good coverage. I could really feel it on my face all day. I wouldn't recommend this foundation to others.
Merna A.
Merna A.
Oregon
I am a huge fan of this one! I've never been disappointed with any of their product! It is such a great foundation. I don't know what I would do without this foundation. Foundations are so important and it affects how your overall makeup looks. This one blends very easily and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Bridget E.
Bridget E.
This is a great foundation for brief wear time. It gives you an amazing dewy glow and I love the true match line... you will always find your shade. However this foundation lasts about 4-6 hours on me and I need foundations that last 12 hours
Izabell M.
Izabell M.
LEWISTON
This foundation is alot like high end foundations. I've seen from plenty of YouTubers' how amazing this is , and so I bought it and I absolutely love it. Now if you don't like a dewy finish don't get it but it's amazing foundation.
Sam S.
Sam S.
This product is inexpensive and holds its own against higher end foundations. It applies smooth and does not get patchy throughout the day. I have not had to touch it up much and I have been using this product for a while. I will and do buy this over and over again.
nicole r.
nicole r.
How smooth does it go on the skin?