BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti-oxidant technology. Expert care for beautiful hair. Keeps color truer, longer. Before Using Color Vive Shampoo: Colored hair is more likely to fade and become dry from exposure to the elements. After Using Color Vive Shampoo: Color Vive for color treated hair thats regular seals the cuticle to lock in color vibrancy and keep hair healthy. Color Vive for color treated hair thats regular shampoo and conditioner with breakthrough anti-oxidant technology and 2 UV filter keeps color truer longer: Gently cleanses without stripping, fading or dulling color; Fights free radicals to help protect color; Seals in color vibrancy; Protects colors richness. see more...

Theresa K.
Theresa K.
Ellington, CT
I use L'Oreal to color my hair so it only follows that I would also use the L'Oreal Pro Color-treated shampoo. My hair retains the beautiful full colors until I am ready to do my roots again. This is the only shampoo I would use. I want my hair to look beautiful and with this shampoo it not only retains the color but my long wavy hair looks shiny and healthy. I highly recommend this shampoo to everyone who colors their hair.
Sun K.
Sun K.
Somerville, NJ
This was the last L'Oreal product I bought for my highlighted/colored hair. I know it's easy to buy over the counter but felt that the whole line (for color treated hair) didn't do anythjng like smooth, condition, protect any better than a normal hair shampoo/conditioner. Disappointed for the last time, I am now splurging on salon-brand or more expensive products.
Gail B.
Gail B.
Coleman, WI
Love it. It adds luster to my hair after dying it and make the color stay longer in my hair makes my h air feel soft and natural looking. Very effective. Not to pricey at all love it. Love it . Love it. Also have my daughter in law using it. She loves it also
Cheryl A.
Cheryl A.
Mason
Smells great, creamy thick lather. Protected my color and made my hair soft and smooth. I didn't need to use a lot so it was a great value becase it lasted a long time. I colored my hair a auburn color at the time and it really helped the color hold.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Cannelton, WV
The shampoo smells great but left my hair dry (even after sing the matching conditioner).
I don't feel it really did anything to protect my \color as I didn't see
that my color stayed brighter longer. I wouldn't use this product again on purpose.
Brittanie B.
Brittanie B.
Plymouth, IN
I really thought this product would work a little better to maintain and repair my hair since it was for color treated hair. I think the results are pretty basic compared to others. The packaging pulls you in, but i would not purchase again.
claudia b.
claudia b.
First of the smell of this product is amazing!
It really helps me keep my hair color vibrant, it does what it says it does!
Really happy with this product.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fort mill, SC
This left my hair still feeling dirty & unhealthy. It didn't extend the light eof my color at all & I don't think I would ever buy again.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Thomson, GA
Great product. It can be a lil pricey depending on where you purchase. Leaves my hair very soft. Not sure it repairs well though.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Stockton, CA
So my mom bought this once and i didn't like it. maybe because i don't have color treated hair lol. but yeah i did not like