BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oréal L'Oréal Visible Lift Firming 147 Natural Beige
This foundation stays on all day and night! Never thick or caley but provides nice coverage. I don't feel like I'm wearing foundation at all then this is on but the coverage is awesome!!
keila f.
keila f.
miami, florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a very good product, I like it very much. Its price is affordable and I like how it leaves the skin, highly recommended.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
This stuff has a great color selection, but it exacerbates lines, and makes my skin look quite old! I'm not even the age group this is recommended for, and I can only imagine it's worse on mature skin!
Carol M.
Carol M.
Crestline, OH
Makes the creases in my face more visible! I don't like how it blends and looks. I do not recommend this product to people who have a lot of wrinkles, creases, etc.
alexa.ftp a.
alexa.ftp a.
Caracas
Es perfecto muy bueno me gusta mucho me sirve mucho para mi tipo de piel no me genera acne ni grasa de mas. me gusto mucho queda muy bien el acabado, y queda muy bonito y efecto mate
Sana M.
Sana M.
Tis is really good. definitely works!! you will see your face lift and tighten! a little greasy.
(was this just me?
Madeleine A.
Madeleine A.
Great Britain, GB
Its not amazing and does not blend as nicely into the skin so it sits on top