BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Color Infallible Eye Shadow L'Oreal Color Infallible Eye Shadow is a hybrid powder texture that creates a luxuriously creamy eye shadow. Gives your lids intense colour in just one stroke. Its formula is both water resistant and smudge proof. ß see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamarea H.
Gurdon, AR
I use this product to help me with a Smokey look for Halloween. I love this product because it last all day and I get a lot of compliments about it. I would recommend this product to people that need a long lasting Smokey product.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
Wow one of the BEST shadows from the drug store ever. I don't think they could make it any better. It's so affordable easy to use and at the drug store so those 3 things are a go to for me. I'll buy again along with every other color.
Jovanna S.
Eh it wasn't all that I expected. I really thought that there would be more to it. It was adorable and easy to use. It was somewhat long lasting I do wish it could have lasted longer. I would recommend this product to others
Ruby D.
This is an amazing foil eyeshow lasted me all day and the color is gorgeous for $8 u can't go wrong with it.It doesn't transfer of fall all over my face .Best foil eyeshadow at the drugstore. I love it !!
Alicia V.
Temecula
Love this eye cream I find it very moisturizing smooth and feels good throughout the day L'Oréal Paris Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream
Nikki Y.
East Bernstadt, KY
The shadows are absolutely beautiful and last all day the pigment is definitely there I have them in almost every color
Judith F.
LEEDS, England
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro Glow Concealer é o melhor produto que eu já experimentei na minha vida. Para além de der muito acessível é fácil de aplicar e vendem em qualquer supermercado e lojas de cosméticas próxima da cidade
Naomi A.
Chase
The eyeshadow was very creamy and easy to apply. It had bold and bright colours to choose from. I went with a pinkish colour that made my eyes pop. The one thing I found was that it bled and dropped flakes onto my bottom lashes which was very inconvenient. Always wiped it away and had sparkles all over my cheeks. Which overall I gave it a 2.
rosana f.
españa, Pamplona
Este producto es genial, fantástico u me encanta como queda puesto. Lo recomiendo al máximo!!!!
Los productos Loreal me parece económicos y buenos, así que puedes usarlos sin que te afecte tanto tu bolsillo