L'Oréal L'Oréal Pencil Perfect Automatic Eye Liner Golden Bronze uploaded by María-José V.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Best product I have on the market - I love the smoothness and the application of the product. My eye color is hazel and I can match perfectly with any outfit and any occasion. I have Loreal products for over 20 years and am very much satisfied with the product. I recommend highly to others.
aly h.
aly h.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a pretty color for spring/summer. I use as an under highlight when I don't want a dramatic eye but a fresh look. Loreal makeup always looks expensive as they package well. I have been using Loreal since my mom gave me my first product in high school.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
The Plains, OH
I really like these eyeliners they are very creamy and great for the water line. I wish the staying power was a little better but they have great pigmentation and some really pretty colors. The price is very affordable also.
HannahJo G.
HannahJo G.
The pencil was great and smooth. Not at all chunky or rough! The color was really its downfall. I thought I'd like it but it just wasn't for me. Double check with, not just your eye color, but also your skin tone!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Dayton, OH
I like to use colored liner cause i can mix match with eye shadow and make them pop and look great and be creative. I think darker colors are better to use cause they stand out more and go on better.
nicole H.
nicole H.
Glides on very clean and looks amazing on any eye color .it was a Lil over 7 bucks but very much worth every penny I love to use it for not only me but when I do others makeup
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
This lines was very hard and sharp and didn't provide much color. However, when I manager to get color on my eye it was a pretty color that accentuated my blue eyes well.
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Seminole, FL
I lov e this color. Goes great with my grey eyes and keeps them from melding away with the elements outside which is a common problem with grey eyes
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
I was looking for a golden color eyeliner, but this wasn't the one for me. It was a little different and the shade wasn't what I expected.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
North Oxford, MA
I have never actually used this but this stupid app won't let me review anything else to move on. I don't use an eye liner this light