BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersL'Oréal Paris
L'oreal LOréal Paris Brow Artist Xpert - 106 Grey Brown

L'oreal LOréal Paris Brow Artist Xpert - 106 Grey Brown

Expertly define your brows with the LOréal Paris Brow Artist Xpert; a retractable brow pencil that delivers natural, hair-like colour with a long-wearing finish. Featuring a triangular, precision tip and grooming spoolie brush, the dual-ended design allows you to fill in sparse brows for fuller, thicker-looking arches.

How well does this product work? Does it look natural?
Iss the pencil better than a gel liner?
Start your review of L'oreal LOréal Paris Brow Artist Xpert - 106 Grey Brown!
How would you rate this product?
Rupneet  K.
Mckinney, TX
L'oreal LOréal Paris Brow Artist Xpert - 106 Grey Brown uploaded by Rupneet  K.
The tip seems too long, and the bristles aren't well defined. This makes it hard to do a natural look. Instead, it feels like I'm drawing my brows on with a marker. Maybe with some practice, someone can find a use for this because it is very pigmented. But for me, this is not a good choice so far for soft, natural looking brows. But, I will still try and learn how to achieve that look.
Valeria G.
L'oreal LOréal Paris Brow Artist Xpert - 106 Grey Brown uploaded by Valeria G.
the formula itself is VERY pigmented. im using the shade brunette and al thought the packaging made it seem like it has a green tone, it does not. im not a huge fan of the applicator, especially for the front of the brow, but it does fill in the middle really quick. i started using it with an angled, sharp, brow brush and spoolie, to get those hairlike strokes. it dries down pretty quick, but to be honest, i’ve found that it’s a lot faster on getting my brows done. i just press the angled brush on the applicator when i want more pigment, or slightly stroke it against the applicator when i want less, and i’ve found it makes the brow process 10x easier and faster. im also a huge fan on how my brows turn out.
Jocelyn  M.
Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: Target
Este lápiz de L’Oréal es súper fácil de trabajar difuminando muy bien cada pleito en tu cejas
Dannie B.
Brooklyn, NY
First time trying this kind of brow product. It was affordable and great. Quality. The tip is slanted and helps with precision. It was easy to apply and use. My only complaint is that it is long lasting, it does rub off easily!!
Desire B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This eyebrow pencil is very good the truth I have never tried any more because I am super in love with this pencil it is literally super good🤩🤩
Marian Q.
I like the packaging. I like the formula not too creamy nor waxy. I like that it has spoolie on the other side. It doesn't dry off easily. Easy to blend and buildable. Not patchy on the brows. Long lasting too. But I wish it's a little bit fine so I can mimic hair
henna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Este lindo resaltadle de cejas pinta muy bien además la ceja queda súper natural porque dibujas cada pelito lo súper recomiendo
Krisia R.
Lajas
L'oreal LOréal Paris Brow Artist Xpert - 106 Grey Brown uploaded by Krisia R.
This brow product is affordable and it is very good. It is like some sort of microblading product to create hair strokes on the brow. However, at least for me, it didnt lasted too long. But it is still a nice product.
Ivy H.
SALISBURY, SA
L'oreal LOréal Paris Brow Artist Xpert - 106 Grey Brown uploaded by Ivy H.
My go to brow pencil, reminds me of benefit brow pencil but more affordable. Really love the shade too, not to dark, not too brown.
Eva María P.
calle josefina Sanz
L'oreal LOréal Paris Brow Artist Xpert - 106 Grey Brown uploaded by Eva María P.
El color el mismo de la ceja queda muy natural y dura muchas horas . Me lo pongo diariamente y volveré a comprarlo porque me parece barato y bueno